Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT ENGINE COVERS AND ROCKER COVERS(custom airbrushing)5ltr

CHEETR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT feature car, WRX STI WAGON
selling my covers as im getting a custom one now.

consists of the vt covers (2 sides and the fornt peice) as well as both rocker covers.

there is a couple chips in them where i knocked them accidentally puttin them in. but nothing major hardly noticable they are that small.
the air brushing is sort of barb wire effect in silver.
the front peice has cheetr sprayed in it, but you could get that spereate peice sprayed , its in the black off the VU SS would cost maybe $50 to get painted. the rest is fine. and has awsome airbrushing through it.

CAI002Resized.jpg

covers1fr0.jpg

$450ono. or $350 and u supply me with stock rocker covers. will not seperate, will be on here for a week if dosnt sell ill whack on ebay as the covers alone go for over 300 without airbrushing and rocker covers.

Brent - 0431 988 054

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Damn dude i saw your covers at C4C4, soooooooo sleek and nice!! Well worth every penny you are asking for them.

CHEETR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT feature car, WRX STI WAGON
thanks mate, would certainly cost more than double what im asking jsut for paint.

not to mention i rung around wreckers today, they want $200-300 just for rocker covers.

im after a quick sale, as im re doing my whole engine bay, going to look mad, but i need some extra cash ahha