Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

FS: Full Audio System (Alpine Splits, Alpine AMP, SUB + AMP, + Wiring to suit.

Raging Bull

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S Pack L67
I have a pretty much complete system for sale, all that is needed is a head unit. I had this system in my car for about 10 months and have now purchased a new car for which I do not intend to use. All the products work perfectly and sound great, especially the splits when I had them bridged off the Alpine amp at 100wrms each, the sub had lots of bass aswell. All wiring is also provided, including all RCA cables(with black remote wire) and all power and earth cables, also a current splitter for the other amp aswell as all the suitable connectors required for the installation, worth a fair bit when you add up all the extra crap required for an install.

Here's the system:

Alpine SPR-17LS Splits. Perfect working order, the only slight problem is one of the splits has a small dint on it, does not effect it's operation at all only the outer cage thing is slightly dint, speakers are very powerful and sound extremely crisp when I had them running of the Alpine amp.

Alpine : SPR-17LS - F1 Sound Gallery

Alpine V-Power MRP-F240 - Awesome amp for speakers, can't say much more Alpine make great amps.

# 40 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms
# 50 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
#100 watts RMS x 2 bridged output at 4 ohms (Perfect for these splits)

Alpine MRP-F240 4-channel car amplifier 40 watts RMS x 4 at Crutchfield.com

12" Cadence Ultradrive Sub, not 100% sure on it's power but when I had about 200wrms going through it, it sounded great and had lots and lots of bass, very impressive sub for it's value and size. Comes in original ported box. There is a little dint on the cone of the sub. This cone is for looks only it does not effect the sub at all, the sub functions perfectly.

Coustic 2 Channel Amplifier AMP400S - Great little amp to power this sub, guaranteed good strong bass.

I would like to sell the system as a whole for $450 including the wiring etc, but I am willing to separate some components if there's interest. So here it is a complete system waiting to go in to a car, nothing extra required. PM me if you're interested. Thanks.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

r_i_d_a_h

Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VS Commodore + '98 E36
yes! i want those splits!..how much??

Raging Bull

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S Pack L67
Can have the splits for $100 or with the sub for $200. I'm selling the lot for $420 now, welcome to offers. All this stuff works perfect and is quality audio.

Raging Bull

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S Pack L67
Alpine amp is SOLD. Everything else is still up for grabs, has to go. Make some offers guys.

The Darkness

Junk Yard Dog
Reaction score
Members Ride
Charged VT V6 A4
what you want for all the wiring posted to ipswich, 4305. and a seperate price for the other amp posted to 4305? cheers

V8 Calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais
PM Sent ....

Last edited: