Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] Some random stuff

bazzii1388

Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VS Esteem
1. Hey when I bought my car the owner gave me a car bra that he bought but never put on. It has one scratch on it.
Ill get pics of it tomoz morning to show you what i mean. He told me that it was genuine and that they it wasnt cheap when he bought it. Anyways not sure what these are worth but i saw one on ebay that was brand new for $250 a few minutes ago so maybe ill start with $130? what you guys think? Kind ano need for it otherwise ill just keep it.

2. Got the girlfriends LG Ku990 that she no longer uses due to upgrade. Have all the stuff, box, manual, handsfree, charger, etc etc. Pretty flexible on price $200 ONO

THanks

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
hey mate, your not interested in roof racks by any chance are you? as a str8 swap for the car bra?

bazzii1388

Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VS Esteem
hey mate, your not interested in roof racks by any chance are you? as a str8 swap for the car bra?

This may be stupid but those roof racks...what do you actually use them for? They to put things on roof? Sorry if im dumb lol

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
well theres 2 main pieces, you bolt then down on the sides of the car(they stick in to the grooves on the edge of the roof on each side and you can tie down items on it for example a surfboard, luggage, anything you want really.. Heres an example picture:
racks.jpg

And heres a little more info about brand new price, mine are 2nd hand btw Roof Rack City

TUF UTE

Dave
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ SENATOR
Just for carrying things on mate

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
pretty good idea if u have have long stuff u need transported say u have a massive roll of carpet up on the roof racks they go :)

nasty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy2 clubsport
guessing the bra suits vs?if so does it have the holes for fog lights?

bazzii1388

Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VS Esteem
Social - Sorry but i dont think that I would ever use them to actaully swap for them sorry

guessing the bra suits vs?if so does it have the holes for fog lights?

Yer they do mate. Sorry I couldnt get pics today real busy and got home not long ago and its dark. Not much light sorry ill try my best to get them up tomoz arvo.

U interested though?