Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MSN Virus

hispeedvp

VP SS Ute
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Group A Ute
hey everyone.

If [email protected] adds you to your MSN contacts or sends you an email DO NOT add it because its a virus!!!

PLEASE tell everybody on your Msn contacts because if somebody on your list accepts it then you get the virus too (copy and paste this into a new message because some people do not read forwards!) Don't just forward it!

Lill Broko sent me this E-mail, i thought i would post it just so you's know.

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
It's always a good idea NOT to add the person who is trying to add you, if you don't know who it is. If the email looks legitimate, write the email down or remember it. Use a hotmail website (not outlook) and send them an email. If they're keen to talk to you, they'll reply, if not, then what did you lose?

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
lol I love this crap. I always add them. I want a virus too. Been ages since I caught anything.

D.

hispeedvp

VP SS Ute
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Group A Ute
lol, i can just emagine someone having a sick day because they have a trojen horse virus, lol

R

rattattack1313

hispeedvp said:
lol, i can just emagine someone having a sick day because they have a trojen horse virus, lol
..yea..tell that to the boss.....looool....

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
I used to get heaps of these warnings, don't add so and so to your msn list.... Well I'm not sure how accurate it is but I've also been told that by simply adding a person to your msn contacts u can't get a virus. Apparently this type of things starts because someone has it in for the person with that email so they spread a rumour like that and it gets around and no one is game enough to add them. That said though I don't add strangers to my list, lol I have enough people I actually know on msn that annoy me hehehe u should see my block list.

jacko

Reaction score
i'm not going to add this person or anythng, but i do have my doubts about how legit these messages are... they're just basically chain messages that someone has probably made up, because i don't see how you can get a virus just by someone adding you to their contact list, and you accepting something. the only thing i can think of is if they send you something.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
so has anyone actually added meltdown, just for fun or what?

i thrive on this stuff to, as in, the guy that was going around selling stilen parts, i added him to screw around with, but when i spoke to him, he had nothing for 'sale'. I'm with Dannc, why don't i ever get all these thing.....It must just be an SA thing!

hispeedvp

VP SS Ute
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Group A Ute
yeah, the rest of australia has a secret revolt against south australia that we dont tell you about, but now that i've told you i need to fly to jamaca to escape the super powers of the other 5 states before they hunt me down for treason, oh well at least now i can make a good living selling bongs i made out of coconuts to american tourists

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
hispeedvp said:
yeah, the rest of australia has a secret revolt against south australia that we dont tell you about, but now that i've told you i need to fly to jamaca to escape the super powers of the other 5 states before they hunt me down for treason, oh well at least now i can make a good living selling bongs i made out of coconuts to american tourists
well, if its only the states against us, well team up with the territory's :whistling
apparently we have accents to compared to the rest of Australia, but i think were just cooler than everyone else! *looks at cheese dog....* :king: