Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Random Stuff from the net

Tim Smtih

Sexy Man
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Members Ride
just buy a v8 lol
I'm pretty sure this could work, post stuff that you find on the net and doesn't belong anywhere else. If this were stickied we could avoid a thousand random threads popping up. Anyway something i found.....

WHATAAFUUUCK?! | J U D S O N M A R I A

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
If a rocket was projected as a wave pattern, setting up harmonics such that they reconstitute the original relationship at another point of space/time, any variations could be sorted by a 'key' included to ensure the reconstruction was identical. If so, a flight to our nearest star, being only four and half light years away, would effectively only take 4.5 years. Harmonic travel is impossible and I am making it up as I go along but if we did land on new planets, I would like there to be sexy girl aliens.

fkford

Love The Beast!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS exec S2
lol.. some people have to much time on there hands seriously... still pretty cool though.

Tsunamix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 2
The old mass/energy interchangeability problem eh ? Well as soon as anyone can find a way of projecting energy in a loss less manner, we migh have a hope :p

bandidoben

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs wagon
that porsche (spelling) bike is amazing!
imagine getting pulled up by a cop in that only for them to find out its a bike not a car!

pow3rslave

DoNothing Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5.0L