Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

"Islamic values are superior to ''flawed'' Western secular values"

kcpwns

Kicker - Livin' Loud :)
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6 Equipe
Push to Ban Burqa
These muslim chicks think they are better then us...yet they have to ask there husband for permission to do anything and they cant show any skin in public...how the f**k can they justify that their lifestyle is better yet they just fled their f**king country cus its a f**king mess?...
Un-Australian? how bout they get the hell out if they dont like it...
Uhh this stuff reallly ticks me off...I'm sorry if it seems like im being racist..im not picking on muslims, i have friends that are muslim and that...but they dont complain about our lifestyle or say that they are superior then me they are just good blokes...but this article...its just makes me wanna kick all the ungrateful sh**s out and send em back to the sh**hole they came from,
kc.

Stressball

Rolling on 4 again :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
Hey, that's Religion for you. 'Any way but ours is the wrong way' and all that.

kcpwns

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6 Equipe
haha yeah...a world without religion would be a world without war i recon

W84N01

Reaction score
Website
www.southwestcommodoreconnection.com
Members Ride
VN manual, VC 5L Auto, 80series GXL 4WD :)
i totally agree, i'm pissed about the whole they are trying to change our schooling system so they can wear their clothing into our schools, and yet if we go to their country and live in their towns and States, i can guarantee you that it would be "live by our rules or you will be shot".........

It's like the boat people, Australian law on that is an absolute joke.

What is worng with sending them back to where they came from? they spend all that money to come in on the boats, so why not do it the right way instead?

Because you can come to Australia who will welcome you with open arms for doing the right thing, pay you and all memebers of your family, send your children to school provide you with free meals and board.............ffs..........makes me wanna go ouver there and try to enter illegally.......

this countrys values sometimes make me embarassed to be called an Australian.

Don't get me wrong, i totally am not racist or hold any grudges, but i am a HUGE believer in treating people how they treat you, and fair gos, but i also believe that to get that fair go you need to work for it like every other bugger has, and not expect things to change coz you wanna come live in our Country and then try and change our laws........

This gets me so mad, how dare ANYBODY try and tell the people of Australia that we are wrong when you came here in the first place to get out of your horrible country? What ever happened to being gracious and grateful for having the opportunity in the first place?

illusionalvr

Reaction score
Members Ride
toyota lexcen - vr.
they can get ####ed. its my understanding that shapelle corby is serving 20 years for drug charges or whatever. and what about the bali nine? not the same subject but the same message. live by our rules or #### off. i thought china was gonna invade this country first. to ####in late for them now!

kcpwns

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6 Equipe
if anything australias laws and ethics s**ts all over theirs...
But like W84N01 said, we're letting all these boat people in and payin for them to live here...paying everything!
whatbout the homeless people in australia...and all the people that are just scraping by...
shouldnt we look after our own before we worry bout some immigrants?
plus would it really hurt the government if we just sent the navy out to blow the f**kers up? i mean
no one has to know and iits way cheaper to pay for a couple rounds ammunition lol.
ahh i think the corby chick should stay in jail thats what happens when ya smuggle drugs lol...

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
494724-protest.jpg

This pic sums it up perfectly imho.

Defy our laws or changes to them and burn in hell for burning their novel.

Religious fanatics always get what is coming to them.

kcpwns

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6 Equipe
haha pretty straightforward...i heard that in france banned the burqa?? unsure i'll have to check it up...
but anyways apparantly the muslim chicks over there cant leave their house cus they cant wear a burqa...
lucky im not a muslim lady in france :)