Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For all things political Part 2

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
New thread started. Old one was a bit big.

Ban on naughty corner, Easter parades | News.com.au

...the above link is a joke. It is no wonder we are seeing such poor literacy and maths skills coming out of schols. No longer is discipline something that helps children, instead, discipline is evil that gives us thegenerations we have...

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
link to the closed part 1 thread?

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
The lack of discipline is directly related to the degenerating attitudes of younger generations. And we the over politically correct are the only one's to blame. Not the government, each and every one of us.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
The lack of discipline is directly related to the degenerating attitudes of younger generations. And we the over politically correct are the only one's to blame. Not the government, each and every one of us.

Actually, I think the goverment is partially to blame.

They are the ones who introduced all the laws that prevent parents from being able to disipline their children harshly.

Same thing at schools, kids these days have no respect for teachers because they know there is nothing they can do to them to punish them.

Though parents attitudes are to blame too. Too many don't give a **** about how their kids are raised and when it becomes a major issue they use the cop out of TV violence, computer games, etc.

Pretty much, these days with all the PC bullshit and limp wristed laws everything is someone elses fault.

No one is responsible for anything anymore.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Actually, I think the goverment is partially to blame.

They are the ones who introduced all the laws that prevent parents from being able to disipline their children harshly.

Same thing at schools, kids these days have no respect for teachers because they know there is nothing they can do to them to punish them.

Though parents attitudes are to blame too. Too many don't give a **** about how their kids are raised and when it becomes a major issue they use the cop out of TV violence, computer games, etc.

Pretty much, these days with all the PC bullshit and limp wristed laws everything is someone elses fault.

No one is responsible for anything anymore.

Problem is directly the governments...probably too much lefty governments in fact (lets face it, Labor have been in power in the states as long as schooling has been going downhill). Schools now cannot expel a child without first finding them another school. If they cannot find another school they have to keep them there.

Bring back the cane I say.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Bring back the cane I say.

+1 to that! The younger generations these days are growing up without any discipline, and that grows into a total lack or all respect for authority, elders, etc. It's actually quite sickening.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline