Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Iraq, Part III

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
So who's gearing up for deployment, again? :) Could be interesting... Hopefully it doesn't distract too much from Iran though.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Here's something I just read... SCARY ****!

When Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait, President George Bush chased him and his “million strong” army out of there. Despite the urgings of the hawks he had the intelligence to stop at the border, refusing to go on and take Baghdad.
When Al Queda attacked New York, President George W Bush felt enough was enough... he had to attack something. But he attacked the wrong something.
Afghanistan and its links with Pakistan was the real threat, Iraq was never a threat to the West. But it is now that America has poked the hornet’s nest.
They hung strong man Saddam Hussein high, high enough to decapitate him, yet Saddam was the only person who was holding the dysfunctional State together.
Now he’s gone and so is Iraq’s stability, along with most of its oil fields, taken over by a bunch of Islamic extremists in utes who call themselves the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).
These are the worst of the world’s worst of Islamic extremists, they are the people who decapitate children, inflict the most heinous and sexually fatal injuries on women and eat male opponents’ organs.
These are the people hundreds of Australian Islamic youths have gone to fight alongside.
They have spilled over from their unwinnable Syrian crisis and are now marching south to Baghdad.
Good luck with getting as far as Baghdad!
Iran is now aligning with its bitter enemy, Iraq, to repel the ISIS while America is preparing to launch drones from its aircraft carriers in the Gulf.
The ISIS rebels are heartened by their ability to take over most of the unguarded oilfields in the north of Iraq, they are selling gas and electricity to Syria to finance their atrocities, while Obama’s CIA provides them with weapons and Putin provides Syria’s Assad with bigger weapons.
Syria won’t fall to the ISIS and it knows it, despite Obama’s assistance. It has now turned its sights on a weakened Iraq.
At least Putin has his priorities in order. Incredibly, Obama is about to bomb the very same people he has armed.
North Africa’s strong man Gaddafi was holding Libya together before the Americans killed him. America doesn’t like strong men, they don’t fit plans for its ridiculous aim of democratising the Middle East.
And now Islamic extremists slaughter American diplomats and fire-bomb installations like in Benghazi.
The cause of the current Middle East powder keg is Obama. He created it! He prematurely withdrew his forces for electoral reasons and now he needs to drone-bomb the very people he has armed. They also intend to kill Syria's Assad.
Good luck with that too!
The ISIS realises just how vulnerable Iraq is now that the Americans have “restructured” its government and armed forces. It is so weak that, when confronted by the ISIS, they showed their innate Islamic cowardice, dropped their guns and ran, leaving their American tanks and materiel for the enemy... despite the fact that they outnumber the ISIS invaders forty to one.
Will President Obama’s makeshift Afghanistan government be any different after he withdraws forces there too? Of course not, the Taliban will take over and enforce its Barbaric Sharia law with even greater fervour.
Obama is either as thick as pig **** or he is knowingly encouraging Islamic extremism in the Middle East. That extremism will eventually reach the West in the form of increasingly sophisticated terrorism?
Just look at what this Obama bloke has done!
1. He has defied Congress and the Constitution and sent arms to the Al Queda backed Syrian rebels via the CIA, hoping to kill another strong man, Al-Assad. Those same Al Queda offshoot extremists are supported by hundreds of Islamic Australians who have travelled there to fight in a dirty internal war. It’s the perennial Sunni against Shia, and Iraq's Kurds in the north look on for a piece of the pie.
2. Obama has created a humanitarian crisis of over a million refugees who are pouring on to Europe’s doorstep, Turkey. Just imagine the horrific result if Damascus fell and Assad with it. At least Putin has imagined it and is trying to stabilise the situation despite Obama’s determination to further destabilise it.
3. Obama is releasing Gitmo terrorists and feting army deserters.
4. Obama bent his knee and bowed his head to the Saudi King and his rotten family of crooks who are arming the ISIS right now.
5. Obama has alienated the only democratic country the West has as an ally, that pinprick of donated territory called Israel.
6. Obama encouraged Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood to overthrow its strong man Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, the only autocratic symbol of stability in the Middle East. To Obama’s delight Egypt’s very first election saw the Brotherhood’s Morsi installed as its first elected President. To assist the original founders of terrorism, the Muslim Brotherhood, the Obama Administration ensured them another $1.3 billion shipment of state-of-the-art weaponry. The Brotherhood lasted only months before it was overthrown, marginalising even moderate Islamists. Christian Churches now continue to be burnt down while the new President, Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, looks on.
7. Obama refuses to use the terms “terrorism” and “Islam” in the same sentence.
8. Obama promoted the building of a mosque adjacent to the destroyed World Trade Centre.
9. Obama’s State Department found that, “Islam and terrorism are not linked.”
10. Obama if not an Islamist, is an apologist for Islam. Islamic terrorism has mushroomed under his watch. On his left hand he has worn a gold ring since he was a teenager. Michelle took it and slipped it on his ring finger when they were married. On it is an Arabic hieroglyphic that says, “There is no god except Allah.”
Post Obama, the one lesson America should take from the mess it has created in the Middle East is that it should ignore the grandstanding rhetoric of Middle East strong men, they are speaking to a domestic market, as is North Korea’s Kim Jong-un. As was Saddam Hussein and Gaddafi, as was Iran’s mad midget, Ahmadinejad and as is Bashar al-Assad.
Leave them be. While they are busy killing each other they aren’t killing us. Isolate them, ignore them the moment we no longer need their filthy oil.
They have been killing each other for 2,000 years. They will quickly change sides when it suits, as we are seeing now, and when they get tired of that they will start killing each other again.
They are driven by a Barbaric Islamic culture we should not even try to understand... but we should join Europe in rejecting further Islamic immigration. The UK is proposing to disallow Middle East immigrants receiving social benefits for the first six months after arrival.
Only fools would allow the Middle East’s despicable culture of Islam to gain new footholds in the West.
Unfortunately Obama ain’t the only fool in the West

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Who was the author of that? Can't say that I agree with too many of his/her sentiments.

I think it is most unlikely that the US or any of its allies will bother going through all that crap with Iraq again, apart from the possibility of air attacks using remote controlled drones. They are a very effective method of dealing with specific targets, without risking the lives of any personnel except those targeted.

The American public has had a gutful of being the world's policeman and Obama is not about to commit ground troops into such a volatile area, after losing so many lives there previously. There would be such a massive rejection of such a policy by the public that no leader would contemplate it. I reckon the same thing would apply here. It sort of makes you wonder why the Western world bothers with these bastards - as mentioned on television this morning, they don't know what democracy is like and probably don't want it. Our efforts to improve their country seems wasted when you consider the cost in lives and money the last time we were there and what is now happening. What a bloody waste.

Let's face it - if they didn't control so much of the world's oil reserves, they wouldn't even rate a mention in our daily media and they could go on killing each other to their miserable hearts' delight. And who would give a damn?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
The problem is they're migrating around the world like a plague. If they stayed in the Middle East I wouldn't care less. But they're moving to the "west" and bring their fundamentalist ways with them and trying to force the "west" the change. That's the problem.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
The problem is they're migrating around the world like a plague. If they stayed in the Middle East I wouldn't care less. But they're moving to the "west" and bring their fundamentalist ways with them and trying to force the "west" the change. That's the problem.

I think the "outrage" demonstrated by those who protest against our Border Security policy gives support to that migration. It places governments in a difficult position, because the moment they attempt to shut illegal immigration/asylum/whatever you want to call it, down, they are accused of xenophobia or racism. Common sense doesn't seem to matter much. Experience in other countries doesn't seem to matter much either. (Flame suit on - somebody is bound to bite!)

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
The whole Middle East thing is just plain dreadful. It never seems to end in that part of our world.
So many children and innocents killed and injured all the time. It to me seems all about religion.
I can't do much to help, only sit here and see the war they are warring on themselves.......Smashing everything up including people. Just dreadful.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
I think the "outrage" demonstrated by those who protest against our Border Security policy gives support to that migration. It places governments in a difficult position, because the moment they attempt to shut illegal immigration/asylum/whatever you want to call it, down, they are accused of xenophobia or racism. Common sense doesn't seem to matter much. Experience in other countries doesn't seem to matter much either. (Flame suit on - somebody is bound to bite!)

Assuming you're meaning the problem with Islamic migration in Europe? No, I agree with you... Sadly we as a country aren't learning from their mistakes.

Towcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
Some real ignorance and plain racism in the text you posted RK. I understand it is not your words, I am not having a go at you.

I find it scary that there can be such ignorance about a subject! Blaming Osama for the situation! Look back at who instigated this!

Just nuke them all and let god/Allah sort them out.

BOOST666

Classic not plastic
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
'79 VB SL/E 253, VY SS II
It to me seems all about religion.

Of course it is.. Religion is the single biggest scourge bought upon the human race since the beginning of time.
Add to that, greed for power and money, as a result we have what I like to call "the human condition".
We evolved to be too smart for our own good, being at the top of the food chain isn't all it's cracked up to be.
The human race is too far gone, there's no turning back from where we are now, a catastrophic aggressive cancer destroying the earth and ourselves.