Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What do you think is wrong with the world?

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Allow me to start...

CmftR1mUkAArrLr.jpg:large

003-Scott-Brown6.jpg

safespace.jpg

fixed_speed_camera-0418-750x400.jpg

ShowImage.ashx

VZSSHawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute
I think Samuel Davide Haine, 24, was introduced to Acid at a way too early age and lensless wayfarers were the least of his worries.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Humans, humans are the problem with this world.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
This world is too sensitive and PC. You can't joke anymore or say much for fear of offending someone.

This morning a woman on the TV was having a rant because someone used the word retard and it upset her. WHY? It's a bloody word. They gave her airtime with her kid (who is something other than a retard) to tell the morning viewers how sad the world is when people use the word retard. Well I think the reverse, sad you can't say retard without upsetting some woman.

Another thing I find offensive is insinuating every male is a pedophile. My Father is 83 and is an avid photographer who likes to take pictures of people (including children) going about their day, none of those posey pics for the camera, just stroll around and capture people going about their day. He has from many years ago some amazing portraits of humans of all ages however this passion was stopped for him years ago when it was determined by a handful that anyone pointing a camera at a child must be some sort of sexual predator. Or how about the innocence of finding joy sitting in a park watching children at play, oh imagine the outcry from neurotic mothers.

WHS (work health safety) is another thing I think is wrong with the world. FFS take responsibility for your actions, do we really need signs upon signs everywhere telling us how to wash our hands, how to use a basic piece of equipment, endless hours sitting in classrooms listening to WHS lectures about the bleeding obvious!!! If there is an electrical cord across the floor, step over it. If you are a clumsy oaf and manage to entwine your foot and trip, then you are a ########. Don't blame someone else, look to yourself for lack of observation skills and duty of care to yourself. The world has gone mad, we are wasting so much time, effort and money on paperwork and training on WHS.

I think I should stop now, I may be back later with some more things I think are wrong with this world.

Gaiter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder
I think he sounds like a typical hipster try-hard that deserves a reality-check. 'I spend a lot of time down at the docks' wtf...... This has just upset me. I had no idea where Travancore was, but as I looked it up I prayed it wasn't in Australia. FML.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Politicians and religion.

Get rid of both and you will solve 99% of the worlds problems!

/close thread

VZSSHawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute
You'll never stop war, fighting is in our blood, no matter how right or wrong the reason for fighting is.

Political Correctness is a major problem in out society, it's shocking that someone can not speak their mind without being attack verbally or physically for having an opinion on something they believe in.

Gutter humour, also doesn't go down very well, I have a very black/dark humour (ooops, was that racist?), a lot of people don't understand my backward humour, but those who do appreciate it.

One thing that really s**ts me is these so called people in our country or America, England who preach against our way of life, our rights, our freedoms, who support ISIS, ISIL, pro Islamic, treat our women like nothing more than a starving homeless street dog, think children brides are acceptable, think our country needs to adapt to their way of life.

Honestly, in today's society, a show like Kingswood Country (for those who remember the show) wouldn't be accepted and I am surprised it sometimes comes on TV, I'd expect someone to carry on and complain over the racist, sexist, jokes made on the show, which are actually funny.

The media makes way too much out of things, for example The Kardashians.

Oh, and while I'm at it, people going on talk shows saying that their children are depressed... mate, a child doesn't even know what the word Depressed or Depression or Anxiety is when they are like 6 years old, also there is a difference between being sad, upset, down and depression... sad, down, upset, you're having a bad day... depression, you seriously question the things going on with you and around you, this coming from someone that has severe depression and has done so for 8 years, you don't get over things, you learn to some what cope and carry on with daily life, I've accepted things won't go back to the way they were, but I also realise that things could be 10 times worse, so be appreciative of what I do have and where I am, because there is someone worse off then myself.

VZSSHawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute
I also think social media has a lot to do with how we have become, posting our problems on Facebook instead of addressing them in person seems to be the norm these days, neighbour's dogs are barking, post it on Facebook, someone parked in a disable parking spot, post it on Facebook, someone woke you up at 3 am because they were yelling at the top of their lungs and if they do it again you'll sort 'em out, hey why not just put it on Facebook.

Our politicians make us Australian look like f*****g knobs, BBC reported on our elections the other night and said Australia was one of the most unstable countries in the world due to us having 5 PMs in what? 6 years?

ClairBear, spot on about your Father, we have an older bloke who takes photos of the cricket here in the local comp and has some complaints put to him about taking photos of younger boys/girls playing the game.

VZSSHawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute
Oh, sorry for the rant, but our politicians throwing millions/billions of dollars towards a country that can't help itself instead of looking after our farmers, soldiers to me is disgusting and fires me up.

For just $1 a day you could save little Gizmo in some war torn country, yeah sure, it's not nice that children have to live like that, but how about looking after our own children in abused homes, mental and physical disabilities, born addicts due to their addicted Mother before throwing money and care at someone we'll never know.

Darren_L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SS
You'll never stop war, fighting is in our blood, no matter how right or wrong the reason for fighting is.

this is spot on.
Politics and religion are but one excuse for humans to destroy each other. Take away religion and politics and we would still fight and kill each other.
All the violence in this world all comes back to just 3 things - Greed, pride, power

I remember a line from the 2nd Terminator movie - it's so true...... unfortunately
John 'We're not gonna make it, are we? People, I mean'
Terminator 'It's in your nature to destroy yourselves'
John 'Yeah. Major drag, huh ?