Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Parking officers

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
Ok... I know everyone hates them with a passion. I'm no different. Yeah they are only doing a job, and yes I see why they need to do it, certainly in some areas more than others. HOWEVER... What really gets to me is how they have NO consideration, they hardly ever follow the rules, and worst of all, how they think they own the streets. I'd say 90% of them are power hungry, thoughtless, arrogent people who think that they're top sh*t.

I've only ever seen one parking inspector who actually had a heart and who used his discretion in a situation.

Now... I've had one parking ticket because I left my car at a meter, went inside to get coins, come back literally 2 minutes later, and I had a fine on the windscreen. I'm not saying I shouldnt have got it, just bad luck that I did. What annoys me is that there is hardly ever any parking in my area. Outside my house is 15 minutes only, and its not even a residents zone! My whole street should be made a residents zone, seeing as people actually live here! Also the businesses around here require people to stay for more than 15 minutes, hairdressers, restaraunt, chiro, etc. Also the meters here cost $2 an hour, now that is just excessive.

I have so many reasons for hating parking officers, but the reason I started this thread is because of the one that makes me most mad.
How the **** can they justify parking thier car in a keep clear zone for more than 5 minutes while they go and book cars? I'm pretty sure that they are not allowed to do this anyway, but every time I see them (at least twice a week) they are parked in the keep clear zone for an extended period of time. Really really not happy about this at all as it's unjust and people who are booked while they are parked there should not have to pay their fines.
Am I wrong or do others feel the same way? Next time I see them parked there I think I should take a few pictures and send them in to the local council, the local papers, and A Current Affairs and Today Tonight LOVE those kind of stories...

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
There was a letter about that in the Herald Sun a while back. It does seem unfair that it happens. I think a better way of doing it would be for them to be dropped off in a patrol area and then patrolling on foot.

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
get a metal fabricator to make up a wheel clamp and clamp HIS car ^_^

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Patrio7 said:
get a metal fabricator to make up a wheel clamp and clamp HIS car ^_^

Hahaha should do! Or get a piece of paper and write up an infringment notice and stick it on their winscreen haha

smokey_dj

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 vn series 2 exec [URMONY] & 93 vp calais
lol or do what we did (as long as you know its legal)

now i can see a heated discussion thats gonna come from this but b4 we did it we cleard it with our local laws ppl as they were sick of it (dont ask me how they agreed)

i live oppisite a school now on the most part ppl who come and go do just that come and go and dont hurt anyone or break rules of parking

awhile back i was feeling pretty crook and went out to go hop in my car and goto the docs and guess what some dirty fukked from that school left her ford in our driveway not just slighty over the footpath im talking car off the rd so got a lovely note from me saying do it again and there will be trouble (didnt even get a knock on the door of apology or anything)
so about a week later same scenario only not the docs
so this time i reported it and cause i knew she would come back b4 a tow away truck could get her i just removed it myself with a forklift our costruction neibour owns but i left it abit away (oh and i have operated forklifts b4 to remove cars without scaving)
so she comes back strangely just gets in the car and off she goes im like wtf not even a yell nothing so im like oh ok never mind (oh and left another note from me too)

then nothing for a month till it happend again ok so who would still be calm by now hmm NOT BLOODY ME i got the heavy load forklift this time and put her car behind the bollards in the park 4 houses down (she never knew who was doing this)
this time we went to local laws and the school and said we are taking acion into our own hands now and to warn all the school goers as it is illegal to even creep over the driveway side of a footpath to park or do a turn unless invited by the home owner so we constructed a custom spike strip
she parked they popped she tryed to take police action they said you were on there property what they do is there choice so she said fuk it and dropped it
think anyones ever parked there again HAHAHAHAHA nope

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
so you see him parked somewhere he shouldnt, report him. you see it alot, keep reporting him. cops will gets cik of dealing with it and he will get sick of them tip-towing around writing him a ticket (i dont beleive they would actually book him...)

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gotchaaaaa
STA60022-------------------------1.jpg
STA60021----------------------1.jpg

STA60020------------------1.jpg
STA60019----------1.jpg

In the last picture you can see that lady getting booked, and can clearly see thier car parked in the keep clear zone :) Now... To send to the police or to the local council? HA!

smokey_dj

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 vn series 2 exec [URMONY] & 93 vp calais
bahaha nice work
russianspy in previous life mate ???

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
mikesVT your a god, about time someone got those bastards back, i got a fine for $20 last week because i parked at the shopping center in maroochy and honestly kid you not didn't see the 2h parking sign which was actually posted on the opposite side of the piller (so i never saw it) hell it's the first time i have EVER gone to a shopping center and have had a parking time limit and it was at least 70m to any enterance! unbelievable.

mind you im paying it, because last time i got one in noosa (once again i was aloud to park there i even took photo's of the sign when i saw the ticket cuz i thought they must of missed the sign, sent it all in and well they said stiff **** it's only $50 and court is 100 which do you want to pay.
i will get my revenge on noosa council one day i bet my life on it.

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
smokey_dj said:
bahaha nice work
russianspy in previous life mate ???

Hahaha. I just watch James bond movies alot haha