Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WTD: Someone To Go On A Plan For Me!

ETH4N

Project VS
Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 VS Commo
Hey guys, as im only 16 i would like to know if someone would go on a plan for me, i work 2 jobs...financially perfect....but want a new Nokia N80... Would anyone be interested in helping me out?

I also have a LG lg U8180 orange mobile phone which i wont be needing anymore... so if anyone could help me out it would be the biggest help...maybe i could meet up with someone on the coast who could help me out?

I Live at Tuggerah, Central Coast, NSW

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
what about your parents??

D.

matty88

LPG Installer :p
Reaction score
Members Ride
TEXXXY: Resprayed TX3 Non Turbo
go prepaid man

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
yep, stick with the lg til you've got the cash for a n80, it usually works out cheaper in the long run

usually you can go on like 3 or 4 plans at once, so i dont see why your mum cant do it.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
yeh, there might be someone generous enough to help you, i wont, last plan i got shafted bad, and im in vic

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
wishing wont help. Stay with pre-paid, plenty of time to get into debt yourself in a couple of years.

D.

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
Mate i dont think anybody is willing to let u have a plan under their name....
I was silly enough to get one for me gurl n she ran up 880 worth of calls, thus makin me wait an extra 2months to lower me car...

What i would do is see if ur mum can do it on her plan but up the cap a bit then they are more likely to give u another phone on ya mums plan as they would get more $$ a month of ya....

I think that would be the reason they wont let her get another is coz she on a low cap if it was higher they can let up2 4phones on 1 plan i think i can recall....