Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Parking.....

kaishiz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S pac Manual.
:cry: Ohhhh everyone dreeds the car park.... when you first get your ride you are very particular about where you park your pride and joy.. next to a pole, next to a similar car, next to a wall even if it requires you to get out the passenger door.... my car got her first injury yesturday... parking on the street and someone pranged into me on the drivers door... hit and run... very devostated....
everyone out there, where was your first prang and where are the worst places to park?
Springvale
Moray street. melb

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
Car park at uni... When I first got the car a year ago all 4 doors were straight, now I have 1 in my passanger rear, one on my passanger rear gaurd, one on my drivers front gaurd, and a scratch along the passanger side skirt

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Uni carpark... someone opened the door on my driver door n left a massive dint!... only decided to get it fixed a couple weeks ago.

Other than that, i had a 4wd reverse into my arse @ Krispy Kreme car park, and a rabbit take out my front mesh...

Fun!

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
none so far, hopefully will stay that way but if it would have to come i would pick the corolla to get hit rather than the sle!

jonesz

Reaction score
Where's the best place to get minor dints and scratches repaired? How much does it cost?

CMA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Parked in a shopping centre carpark in a dodgy part of town for work, noticed a truck parked next 2 me all day, didn't think anything of it, no worries, got home & noticed a huge dent above the front passenger wheel. Not happy!

arrow224

Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Liberty
I haven't got any. I really don't care. However, I do try and minimise the risks, eg, parking in a bay that only has one side where other cars can park. If someone hits me, well meh. But if someone doesn't hit me, then yay!