Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Whats your biggest fear?

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
My biggest fear is that of falling and not being able to stop.

I have done over 60 statics and 80 freefalls so it makes it even scarier to think about. I just have a fear of falling and having something in reach but not quite being able to grab it...freaks me out.

evil_monkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
id say beeing brutally killed/torchured is right up there on the list for me or any thing that involves intense pain leading to death

f1tzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T Ute manual
drowning or getting burnt alive. some people say that drowning is a peaceful way to go. bull****. how bad would it be knowing you are unable to breath air so you take a breath of water. that freaks me out

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Drowning which is a bit of a worry as most weekends I race these! The blue sail was off Sandringham a couple of years ago and the Nissan boats were a pro shoot in Europe (not me though)

Reaper

HobieSurf1.jpg

IMG_4869.jpg

vt1538

455rwhp LS3
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS S2 11.284@125mph
Being buried alive or trapped in a confined area. I dont consider myself claustrophobic but the thought of not being able to move gives me the willies.

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
drowning or getting burnt alive. some people say that drowning is a peaceful way to go. bull****. how bad would it be knowing you are unable to breath air so you take a breath of water. that freaks me out

Drowning is one for me too~ i nearly drowned twice when I was a kid so im not a big fan of water.

With drowning generally you die from one or both of two things:

The water hits your vocal cords causing your body to shut down in shock (almost instantaneous)

In other cases im not sure what gets affected in the body but you go into a euphoric (hallucinate but everythings really pretty and nice) state and often people who survive have described looking up from the bottom of a pool and seeing beautiful colours in the water and being really peaceful (not struggling to save themselves).

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
i have a fear of teling people my fears....

lol

Not a big fan of buried alive thing... that and being the last person on earth wiating to sowly die of radiaton poison (z for zacariah style)

aZk.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
i think my vote is with being buried alive. used to be drowning but now i hear it is one of the most peaceful ways to go.
I also have the fear thats something big and financially draining will occur and I'll lose everything....