Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

F***! Red light fine :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjiaka

You Gon Ride or die?
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk Calais 1985
$319... 3 demerit points.. hate being tired afterwork and drive half asleep :/ :bang:

mar-d-mac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY2 Clubsport
$319... 3 demerit points.. hate being tired afterwork and drive half asleep :/ :bang:

damn, felt like that this morning after night shift, with only 3 hrs sleep the day before, lucky the lights i go through to home don't have 'em...

over here it $150 and 3 pts...

benjiaka

You Gon Ride or die?
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk Calais 1985
I know its a bloody rip off. Freakin government don't obviously get enough money here in SA. and if i take the fine. it means i have to stay on my P's for an extra year.

mar-d-mac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY2 Clubsport
I know its a bloody rip off. Freakin government don't obviously get enough money here in SA. and if i take the fine. it means i have to stay on my P's for an extra year.

do you lose pts as well if u take the fine....wot restrictions do u have in SA on p's

benjiaka

You Gon Ride or die?
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk Calais 1985
restrictions? well on p's u can't travel over 100k. you have 4 demerit points. You can't drink drive (obviously) and yeah. you loose points if u take it. it leaves you with 1. which is pretty much nothing. so next time you screw up. you loose your licence.!

sleek_vp

sleek_vp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute
get this. a couple of years back was heading to a mates place with another mate in the car, coming over the story bridge (ipswich bound lane) letting the car roll and what do i know a 'cruiser park in opposit lane and flashed me and we werent sure if it was me but we dismissed it and didnt worry bout it. then another year later i get a spurs letter with all my fines (2 in total) and yeah that mug shot of me cruisin down ipswich road at kangaroo point- i was doin less than 13k over the speed limt (60) so i lost 2 points and a $130 i think fine but i get my opens in january so its not like im spewing or anything.

mar-d-mac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY2 Clubsport
restrictions? well on p's u can't travel over 100k. you have 4 demerit points. You can't drink drive (obviously) and yeah. you loose points if u take it. it leaves you with 1. which is pretty much nothing. so next time you screw up. you loose your licence.!

jesus man that's tough - move to WA bro, u'll have all 12 pts to lose or i should say acumulate, can do 110km/h on open road, 'p' for 2 yrs & drive any horsepower car u like, but still maintain an exact or less than 0.02% alcohol limit....as u can see our pollies over here are a bit behind the rest of the country.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
For ****s sake, you are breaking the law and YOU are whinging?

Perhaps if you weren't breaking the law by driving fatigued you wouldn't have got a fine for again breaking the law by running a red light.

Moron.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Hahaha, I was going to say something but I don't have to now....except I agree with minux.

Status
Not open for further replies.