Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vicroads question

Ripcell

R8 FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
324rwkw MY06 VZ R8 Maloo M6
my rego is due in a week and i still havent recieved the notice, i went to vicroads today but the like had over 60 people in it:bang: and i only had a little break from tradeschool. wen i got home i tried to pay my rego online but it said there was a problem with it (being my rego that i typed in) just to see if it was my rego or not i tried my ex missus rego and it said no payment is due. im going to vicroads on thursday but untill then i was wondering if theres any reasons that there could be a problem with it.

trying to ease my wonderng mind :confused:

Ripcell

R8 FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Why not just Bpay it???

Reaper

because to do that ide need the Bpay code which would be on the bottom of the letter i should get with the sticker that i havent got.

i was just wondering is there any reason that they WOULDNT send it?

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
Try ringing them. It may take a bit of time on hold though. But they have a call back service if they're really busy.

The notice could've been lost in the mail, but a copper will think you're trying to be a smart arse if you get caught and use that excuse.

It's in your best interests to chase it up, asap. The responsibility lies with you, not Vicroads.

Ripcell

R8 FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
The car isn't defected or waiting on personalised plate payment is it?

nope no defects or anything going on, unless i have a fine i dont know about from a camera or something that hasnt been mailed out that is my only thought???

Try ringing them. It may take a bit of time on hold though. But they have a call back service if they're really busy.

The notice could've been lost in the mail, but a copper will think you're trying to be a smart arse if you get caught and use that excuse.

It's in your best interests to chase it up, asap. The responsibility lies with you, not Vicroads.

yeah, only reason i haven't rung them is i tried thru last week and they said about a 25 min wait time and i wasn't sitting there on my mobile for that long.
yeah i don't wanna get a fine for not chasing it up.

this is the second thing that hasn't been mailed to me my bike license didn't get sent to me eitha, was over a year ago tho, i had to go to vicroads to get that too