Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cheap Rego

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
i recently managed to obtain a consession card due to my full time study and a friend told me i was able to get cheaper rego on consession. I have looked through the ezyreg site but havent found anything. Does anyone out there know if i can get it cheaper?

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
i see your in sth aus.

In vic, with the healthcare card (concession card) u can get cheap rego for the year so instead of payn $500+ u just pay around the $440 mark. Or u can have a 6 month rego and pay half of full price.
Cheers Marc.

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
i see your in sth aus.

In vic, with the healthcare card (concession card) u can get cheap rego for the year so instead of payn $500+ u just pay around the $440 mark. Or u can have a 6 month rego and pay half of full price.
Cheers Marc.

LOL concession rego is only 240 :p

Cordelia calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VY Acclaim
Yea they are all correct, you have the ability to now have a half price 6 months registration or if you decide to pay for a 12 month rego you will get an $80 disscount, make sure all your id is correct though as your HCC will need to match your drivers licence name and addy also there are different types of HCC and you may find yours is not valid for this so you are best to find out through your rego office also their computers are linked so make sure it is valid or they will know!

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
yeah, but that is the 6 month one, not the full 12 month.

12 months, im certain of it, just got my car registered, and my brother just paid his, 243 to be exact.

And Cordelia Calais mentioned, make sure everything is correct. Im not sure if its everytime you pay your rego but definitly when you do new rego, they ring up and make sure your card is still valid and that you dont have a car registered. You can only have 1 car on the discounted rego. Though this is all for vic so its best to check with the RTA in SA.

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
i recently managed to obtain a consession card due to my full time study and a friend told me i was able to get cheaper rego on consession. I have looked through the ezyreg site but havent found anything. Does anyone out there know if i can get it cheaper?

Found this on the transport SA website:

Concessions - Transport SA

I'd say you would have to give them a ring or go in in person to get a legit answer. I wouldn't go by what people think as you'd be likely to cop a fine or have to fork out the full amount if the concession type is wrong.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine

Your friend is wrong.

A Health Care Card will get you cheaper fare on public transport, but not cheaper car registration in South Australia.

C.

Rufus®

I Jizzed in my pants
Reaction score
Website
www.mediafire.com
Members Ride
VR S1 S Pack, VX S2 Acclaim Wagoon
12 months, im certain of it, just got my car registered, and my brother just paid his, 243 to be exact.

MY rego (Vic) is due shortly, $486.30 no concession for 12 months, or 399.90 concession for 12 months.

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
MY rego (Vic) is due shortly, $486.30 no concession for 12 months, or 399.90 concession for 12 months.

WTF, ours are all definitly 243, mine mums and my brothers (sheez now i sound like a family of dole bludgers haha) are all 243, ill try and find one and take a pic.