Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

bad experiences? (long story)

love the general

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss ute daily hj gts project
holy crap had the worst day today was drivin home had the weekend away and i filled up at a town then 140k later my car died. Still had 3 quarters of a tank of fuel left. Where the line from the fuel tank meets the fuel rail the hose came off then proceeded to keep pumping fuel all over the motor luckily it didn't catch alight. So i cut a bit of wire out of a nearby fence and managed to fix it but wasn't game to start my car again without an extinguisher handy it case it went up. I didn't have 1 though i got a tad drunk on the weekend and thought it would be fun to let off at a party.(police disagreed) Anyway i started walking to town (30km) and a guy picked me up after about 10 and i was in luck he had an extinguisher so we drove back started the car said thanks and goodbye got about 10km and ran out of fuel someone had milked it while i was walking so i was back walking again. I got to town and had to buy a jerry can and some fuel and got a lift back out to my car. Got to town and had to fill up again. so i ended up spending $250 and walking 30km to cover 170km. Its funny now but god i was livid today

Anyone had a similar experience or some funny stories to share.

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
I had the rear hose nearly come off on my vr, lucky i caught it in time, it had been like it a while as you could see a brown stain on the rail. The car has also stopped surging around idle too now. :p

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Are you not in the RAA (or interstate equivalent) as this would have saved all the dramas with one call out?

C.

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
Last friday i drove 250kms to go fishing, when i got to the town we store the boat in i realised we had left the keys to the shed at home lol. **** happens i guess but i did have to buy a new lock after i smashed the old one. I couldnt justify driving home for a bloody key!

love the general

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss ute daily hj gts project
i tried the racq but they were at an accidient so i told them nt to worry it was only a small thing everything just snowballed from there haha

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
That makes no sense etch.