Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

chev badge

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrss6ltr

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve commodore ss
I was wondering, why do some people have issues with the chevy badges? Then why does holden sell those badges for the front and rear of the car, in the spare parts department :bang: Maybe people put the chevy badges to represent the motor in the car, some people do call it a chev motor. Sorry if i sound rude.

eurekamad94

street kiddo
Reaction score
Members Ride
kitted, tuned, sick pantha VS
they have prob's cuz it's not a chev simple

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
This is realted to jccc nsw???

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I was wondering, why do some people have issues with the chevy badges? Then why does holden sell those badges for the front and rear of the car, in the spare parts department :bang: Maybe people put the chevy badges to represent the motor in the car, some people do call it a chev motor. Sorry if i sound rude.

Holden EXPORT chevys to other country's. Its part of the regulations that they have to have a specific number of spares for each car they make!

They look ****, and every second person has them, thats why people have issues with them

I was put in a bit of a position today, saw a VU SS with a HSV badge where people put the chev badge. Was the lesser of 2 evils, but still ****!

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Holden EXPORT chevys to other country's. Its part of the regulations that they have to have a specific number of spares for each car they make!

They look ****, and every second person has them, thats why people have issues with them

I was put in a bit of a position today, saw a VU SS with a HSV badge where people put the chev badge. Was the lesser of 2 evils, but still ****!

+1.
They look shitty and should be outlawed, simple.;)

I drive a VL Commodore

I drive a Skyline, too.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Commodore Poverty Pack
some people do call it a chev motor.

And some people call the RB30 a Nissan motor.

Yet why was I the very first person in Australian history to put Nissan badges on a VL?

I take offense to Chevy badges because its one more Americanised thing we don't need in this country.

And if it were up to me all the various Pontiacs and the Chevy Lumina would be sold as Holdens instead. The Americans shouldn't be deluded into thinking those companies are making good cars, it's just cruel really.

one_and_only2004

Turbo L98 FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
Z Series Thunder Utility - Turbo
And if it were up to me all the various Pontiacs and the Chevy Lumina would be sold as Holdens instead. The Americans shouldn't be deluded into thinking those companies are making good cars.

That's why you're not in charge of selling cars in america. Think of how successful the Holden Commodore would go against the familiar chevy badged variant. Americans and most humans are generally conditioned to believe that the big brands make good products, whereas some random new brand in america named "holden" wouldn't go so good.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
chev badges are gay its not a chev its a holden

Status