Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] FS...Bosch Super 4 Spark Plugs

Nevyn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Sedan
I can still get these if anyone is interested

ITEM: Bosch Super 4 Spark Plugs.......3 sets for V6, these are suitable for VN to VT

CONDITION: New

PRICE: $30 + $8 postage Firm

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: If your in the Latrobe Valley area PM me and we can arrange pick up, otherwise postage.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD on pickup only, Direct Deposit, Funds Transfer...PM me for bank details.

CONTACT DETAILS: Email, PM.

OTHER INFO: Your engine's new performance-enhancer: the high-power spark plug for retrofitting.

Another innovative idea from Bosch. The Bosch Super 4 operates on the state-of-the-art air-cushion-spark principle and is the first spark plug to feature four thin ground electrodes with one pointed, silver-plated center electrode.

This combination is unique in the world and has decisive benefits. The ignition spark always chooses the best path for reliable ignition according to the engine load.

Technical superiority - now available for your car.

The Bosch Super 4 does more than a conventional spark plug. In all situations, throughout its service life.

The advantages:

* Noticeable improvement in acceleration
* Significantly improved engine smoothness
* Superior engine versatility
* Electrode gap adjusted ex factory
http://www.boschautoparts.co.uk/pcPlug4.asp?c=2&d=1

PICTURES: In the above link

Last edited:

DannyboyDS

Just hand me the pliers.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
since our trade ratings all got wiped, I thought i'd pipe in and say I bought a set of these and they kicked ass, eliminated a miss at idle instantly.

Nevyn was quick to post them too.

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
since our trade ratings all got wiped, I thought i'd pipe in and say I bought a set of these and they kicked ass, eliminated a miss at idle instantly.

Nevyn was quick to post them too.

Can also vouch for Nev and these plugs. Best improvement was the set fitted to the VN, smoothed idle right out, and that little bit more responsive. The VT runs perfect on them, and noticed a slight improvement on fuel economy (about 1/2L to the 100km improvement).
I just ordered two more sets off him for the VS and the other VT, so its fair to say I think pretty highly of these plugs, especially at $30 its a bargain.

Junny

purrrrrr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VUII Maloo + shitty painted vp
what about the vy?:cry:

kniever

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Calais L67 & VN II Calais T5 5ltr
i cant see why they wouldnt fit the vy as it still uses the ecotec.

i can also vouch for these plugs as a mate bought a set off nevyn for his vn v6 and it made the car so much more smoother and gave it more go and used less fuel, just wish i could get them for the 5ltr

ENV5

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec, VC SL/E V8, 2x Lada Nivas
Ill take a set will be for a vs will they be ok with LPG cheers

cds

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute & WM Statesman
Can someone explain to me how these would be any differant to ones in my car now? I'm coming close to having to change mine in at least the next 2,000k's.. someone sell me a reason to buy them.

Nevyn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Sedan
thanks for write ups fellas, I wondered what had happened to the trade ratings...no ones been unhappy with them...
.......its a pity they are only recommended for the V6 and only VN-VT, I'll do a bit of research tonight and see what the difference is with the VY.......I've been told some ppl have put them in the 5L without any adverse affects, but I can't speak from any experience meself.

>>>>cds....have a look at the link, it explains a lot......they give a better consistent spark resulting in better combustion..... Bosch Spark Plugs, A performance breakthrough

kniever

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Calais L67 & VN II Calais T5 5ltr
Can someone explain to me how these would be any differant to ones in my car now? I'm coming close to having to change mine in at least the next 2,000k's.. someone sell me a reason to buy them.

lol didnt you read the other posts?

Nevyn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Sedan
I'm getting these tomorrow (Thursday 16th) if anyone else wants them