Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] 18x8's, VT Brakes, Custom VS Headliner, VS V6 L3 Cluster and more VS parts.

Fonzie

Just lost the game.
Reaction score
Members Ride
-
DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: I'm happy to post small items at buyers expense, The rest of it will have to be picked up.
PAYMENT OPTIONS: Cash on pickup, or Bank transfer if posting.
CONTACT DETAILS: PM or Reply to this thread.

My VS got written off in a low speed rear impact collision a fortnight ago, So basically all my mods are up for sale.

Click the pictures to make them bigger!

Blue Illuminated Level 3 VS V6 Gauge Cluster - $120
- 312XXX Km from memory
- No cracks or marks in LCDs or gauge face.
- Blue illuminated markings with red bits still red. White Needles. White LCD's.
- Right hand mount point broken off, But it still sits OK due to the two mount points at the top.

VS Berlina Rear Seat - $15
- Good Condition, No tears.

VS Calais Wiper Control Stalk - $10
- The one with the intermittent timing control dial.

VS V6 2.5" Catback Exhaust - $110

VS Random Trim Parts - Ask me for a price on whatever you're after.
- Center double vent piece has been sold.

18x8 DTM Ultralite Battle Rims - $450
- Wheels are a bit scraped from the previous owner, But they aren't buckled at all.
- Two tires are Maxxis 235x45r18 tires with around %90 rubber.
- Other two have 235x45xr18 unsure of brand, around %50.
- Includes 16 chrome wheel nuts, 4 lock nuts with key and 22mm socket to fit.

4 x 15" VZ Stockies - $170
- All four with rubber - Dunlop LeMans 205/65/15.
- Over %50 tread on every wheel.
- 4 x VZ Executive hub caps included.

VS Genuine Air Intake - SOLD
VS Berlina/Calais/Stato/Caprice chrome upper door trim - SOLD
VT Brake upgrade - SOLD
Custom Black VS Headliner - SOLD
VS Rear Power Window Switches (PAIR) - SOLD
VS L3 Temp Gauge - SOLD

More pictures on request. Feel free to make an offer, I may consider it.

Fonzie :thumbsup:

Last edited:

calaiscruzer

I drink beer, and I vote!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Atlas Grey VN SS
I want that roof lining, pm sent.

despo

V Fast S furious
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Sv6
hey mate interested in the Gauge Cluster and VS Genuine Air Intake
question... cluster wats exactly are u selling does it come with all the wires for the trip computer and with the center part can i just buy the blue light or is it more complicated than that and the air intake does it do much?

Fonzie

Just lost the game.
Reaction score
Members Ride
-
hey mate interested in the Gauge Cluster and VS Genuine Air Intake
question... cluster wats exactly are u selling does it come with all the wires for the trip computer and with the center part can i just buy the blue light or is it more complicated than that and the air intake does it do much?

No i don't have the plugs for sale. Either hunt around the wreckers or get on to 88greenvn about a patch loom. As for the center part, yes you can just buy the blue lights for behind it but it won't look the same. It'll mean that the red bits don't illuminate too.
As for the intake, Yes it helps. An upgraded intake is one of the first mods most people do, along with exhaust, when trying to make some power. There are a few threads on the forum about it, have a read of them.
Fonzie.

Last edited:

despo

V Fast S furious
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Sv6
ok think u have sold me on the air intake have wanted to get one for a while but been to lazy is it just an easy clip in? and with the other part if i put in the blue lights does it leave the red and take away the green... cause atm the have that cluster which i got given a while ago but havnt looked to hard to put it in...would u sell the trip computer on its own?

Fonzie

Just lost the game.
Reaction score
Members Ride
-
Air intake is pretty easy to install. Rip your airbox out, measure it up and take a hacksaw to it. Then clip the whole lot in. Screw the box back in, mark the holes on the top of the radiator shroud you have to drill and drill them. Be SUPER careful, people have been known to put 3 perfect 5mm holes in their radiator while doing this. Then simply put the clips in and you're done.

If you put blue lights behind any factory fascia in a VS commo, The green bits will light up blue, and the red bits won't illuminate at all. Yes I'd be happy to sell the trip computer on its own, $20.

Fonzie

Just lost the game.
Reaction score
Members Ride
-
Lights? As in the ones behind the gauge cluster? I don't have the ones you're after. The gauge cluster i have for sale has a custom fascia in it, and white LED's behind it as well as behind the LCD's to give it that look. I wrote a how to if you want to achieve the same look.
Fonzie.

The_Monk

[DFCTVE]
Reaction score
Website
www.teamdefecticon.com
Members Ride
VR Calais/Vr Stato/80 Series Cruiser
Does the brake upgrade come with the hub shims as well?