Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] For sale xbox 360 arcade,pro or elite console + accessories-pick & mix you decide!!

VTLS1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S2 LS1 -VX S2 SS LS1
Item: Xbox 360 resident evil 5 red eite console-new & sealed inc re5 game
xbox 360 halo 3 console-new & sealed-inc halo games
xbox 360 pro + all accessories
xbox 360 arcade + all accessories
+ select from over 50 original games!!

condition: New & used

price: Prices start from $200 for an arcade bundle-including 3 games to $500 for the new limited edition red elite console

delivery/pick up information:will post or can pickup

payment options: Cash or bank deposit if posting

contact details: Email,pm me or answer below

other info: These consoles range from used to brand new & still factory sealed. You tell me what you need or want then we can go from there. I have available either pal(aus),ntsc(us) or ntsc/j(japan) consoles. Why have a us or japanese console you may think,well think about it,all games are released in japan or the states long before we even see them. So you can then play games before they come out in this country,i can even provide a legitimate website address that stocks & sells original/legitimate games & more. Among the consoles,some if not most still have the factory seals intact,all work 100% & have been tested,apart from the ones still sealed. The ntsj console has been modified along time ago & has never had any issues. It also comes with approx 100 odd games to suit this region console.
Any questions just ask

pictures: Will put some as soon as i can

VTLS1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S2 LS1 -VX S2 SS LS1
Basically the arcade has a white dvd drawer,the pro has a chrome dvd drawer. arcade normally only comes with a memory card,usually 265mb or similar & the pro is standard with a 20gb hd. for the 200 bucks arcade bundle even though its an arcade console i will include a 20gb hd with it. you need the hd if you wish to play the old xbox games. i will even install the update that allows you play the old xbox games. hope this helps & anything you want to know or need just let us know.

VTLS1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S2 LS1 -VX S2 SS LS1
resident evil 5 red elite console is brand new & still sealed in its box. it includes re5 game & a couple of other games at buyers choice

VTLS1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S2 LS1 -VX S2 SS LS1
in answer to all the pm's etc-basic list of games: Resident Evil 5 CCollectors edition-new,Halo Wars collectors edition-new,Halo 3 Colllectors-new,Forza 3 Collectors edition-new,Grid Collectors edition-new,Juiced 2 Collectors edition-new,NFS carbon Collectors edition,Midnight Club LA, Red faction Gurilla,Dead or alive 4,Gun & many many others. hope this helps,ask & i may have

VTLS1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S2 LS1 -VX S2 SS LS1
sorry for being a pain in the ass but what games would come with the arcade?

nah,its all good,thats what i am here for:) what i coud do is give you a choice between games,you pick which 3 games. how does that sound?
game choices: world series poker tournament of champions,spiderman 3,fuzion frenzy 2,madden 07,nhl 2k6,sonic superstar tennis & arcade classics(2 discs pack),smackdown vs raw 2007,crackdown & arcade classics(single disc version)
let us know which ones you want & we can go from there. if you want extra games or an extra controller thats not a drama,if you buy the arcade pack & want other items,you will receive the other items a little cheaper. anything else you want to know just ask:)

Also have got an XBOX 360 HD DVD Player-new & unsealed with 15 HD DVD movies. This can be used with an xbox console or your pc.
Movies include: Smokey & the bandit(great movie),Eagles in concert,The fast & the furious,The bourne identity collection(3 movies),King Kong,Hot Fuzz & others

VTLS1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S2 LS1 -VX S2 SS LS1
they were in a different pack,i spose you call it the Hoons pack,lol. the pack that contains those games is the following:
XBOX 360,20GB HD,Controller + all cords -Limited Edition Project Gotham Racing Faceplate(rare-new)
Games in pack: NFS Carbon-collectors edition,NFS Undercover,Juced 2-Collectors edition(new),Midnight Club LA,Dirt(new),Stuntman Ignition(new),Project Gotham Racing 3,V8 Supercars 2,Grid-collectors edition(new,very rare),Forza 3 Collectors edition,Burnout Revenge

for this lot i was wanting at least 450 bucks though. retail price of grid collectors for example is 150 bucks,so to me this is cheap.
Or theres the NTSC/J console(modded) with approx 100 games to suit this region console for 450 bucks(will play region free pal games)

alternatively i had a good look through & i have found another copy of nfs carbon,so could include this in the arcade pack.

Last edited: