Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[ACT] Metallica tickets for Sydney show on 10/11/10 (GOLD SEATED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
ITEM: 4 x Metallica tickets. Gold reserved seating 11 rows back. Wednesday November 10, 2010 at Acer Arena

CONDITION: New.. I guess lol

PRICE: $320 for 2 tickets

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Pick up in Canberra or I will post them out free in registered mail.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Cash on delivery, direct deposit or PayPal

CONTACT DETAILS: Email, PM or PM me for a mobile number

OTHER INFO: Selling due to buying front row Thursday night tickets (which I most likely won't be going to that one either).

The tickets are gold reserved seating and are about 11 rows back from the front of the first elevation (see picture).

Tickets are sold in PAIRS ONLY. I WILL NOT SELL SINGLE TICKETS. If you and a mate want a ticket each, pool your cash and make a single deposit because I do not want to be stuck with a single seat which I will have no use for.

Price is firm, no negotiations. Face price of these tickets is $150 each and I have only put an extra 10 bucks on to cover Ticketeks booking and postage fees. I am not making any money off these, I don't need them and wish to pass them on to a genuine fan who has missed out. The whole tour is sold out, I could make a heap more cash on these but all I want is my money back. If you have a problem with the price go and buy tickets off eBay for 200 bucks each.

The physical tickets have not been sent out yet but should be in my hands by the end of next week. First person to get the cash to me gets the tickets. Like I said, I want a quick sale with no bull **** and no one saying 'I want them but I'll pay next week'. Basically you snooze you lose.. if someone else gets the money to me before then too bad.

Once payment is received (if the tickets have not arrived by then) I will email you with a copy of the original receipt, my name and address, mobile number and drivers license number so you know exactly who you are dealing with.

If there is no interest by Tuesday I'm putting them on eBay.

PICTURES

Approximate location of seats
Metallica-2010-Seating-Plan-for-Web.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.