Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] [EOI] Zenetti 20" Legend's In Black for Trade off my VY.

B£å¢kÐðg

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Commodore
[EOI] Zenetti 20" Legend's In Black for Trade, wheels off VY.

Ok looking to trade my Zenetti 20" Legend's In Black, they're off my VY, I'm after either a set of 17" or 18" wheels + cash, Wheels and tyres must be in good condition no gutter rash, nicks etc etc as my wheels are in excellent condition.

MAY except 16"s if the cash offer on top is good enough.

As for the trade, I'm not too fussy, as long as they're in the same sort of condition as my wheels and the cash offer is right I'll probably accept anything that looks good.

ITEM: Zenetti 20" Legend's In Black with 235/30/20's
CONDITION: Used, both wheels and tyres have done approx 4000ks or less and in excellent condition. (Basically still brand new)
PRICE: Trade your wheels + cash, cash amount will depend on what I'm offered, feel free to make an offer :thumbsup: (Note: I believe these wheels still retail for over $2500 with rubber)
DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Pickup Only
PAYMENT OPTIONS: Cash amount must be paid on trade.
CONTACT DETAILS: PM or post here.

OTHER INFO: The reason I'd like them gone is family commitments now require me to turn the car back into a standard sort of daily driver that can also handle some country roads, 20" wheels and lowered suspension generally don't mix well with country roads :(

PICTURES: Wheels can be seen HERE

Last edited:

NonStick Squid

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SS Ute m6, VS Calais
spewin these kind of trades never come up on this side of the country

AUSFITTER

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY SS series 2
Have VY SS 17" rims with pretty fresh tyres still. Some of the rims do have minor scuff marks, but that has to be expected when they are a few years old now. Anyhow let me know.

B£å¢kÐðg

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Commodore
Have VY SS 17" rims with pretty fresh tyres still. Some of the rims do have minor scuff marks, but that has to be expected when they are a few years old now. Anyhow let me know.

Do you have any photos of the rims at all?

AUSFITTER

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY SS series 2
pm me your mobile number mate and i will msg them to you mate. Also what suburb are you in? Im out Enoggera area

Kruza

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dumped IRS VS Acclaim 3.8, VR Stato Caprice 5.0
i have a set of speedy sphere 18x8 with 85% 245/40 r18 dunlop sp300a front, and 265/35 r18 rear 20%..
some gutter rash on them, but i will clean it up before sale if ya go ahead.. im in redbank plains.
im tryin to get bigger on the family hauler..

Attachments

• VS Acclaim 17.10.2010 left side.jpg
    VS Acclaim 17.10.2010 left side.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 689

B£å¢kÐðg

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Commodore
i have a set of speedy sphere 18x8 with 85% 245/40 r18 dunlop sp300a front, and 265/35 r18 rear 20%..
some gutter rash on them, but i will clean it up before sale if ya go ahead.. im in redbank plains.
im tryin to get bigger on the family hauler..

Interested to know how much gutter rash? 20% rear? hmm that would involve me getting 2 new tyres, if u want pm me for my email address i'd like to see some better pictures if you could send them to me.