Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] Fs - au thermo fans good for clutch fan upgrade

jzt4kikz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Statesman 5.0 - Vn 8plus
Item:genuine au falcon thermo fans in a1 working order, modified to fit holden v8 radiator hoses (cut shroud corners)

condition: Used

price: $100

delivery/pick up information: pick up only due to size

payment options: Cod

contact details: 0433 431 781 matt

other info: Hey i bought these fans for my vn ss but realised they didnt fit because of the auto trans lines that ran directly through the fan itself so abandoned the project. Fans have been tested and work correctly, have been resprayed black and have had the corners of the shroud cut to fit top and bottom radiator hoses around.

Pictures: Can mms or email upon request

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
i know u said pick up only but if i organised frieght would u consider sending 2 perth? if so, r u able 2 provide the dimensions of them and rough weight?

Also would i have the same problem u had if goin on my VP 5L?

jzt4kikz

Reaction score
Members Ride
hey mate can freight if u organise it, im happy to box them up and take them somewhere " localised " for shipping out - i can't guarantee that u will or will not have a problem . my issue was the transmission cooling like that goes into the radiator went threw the fan - if u have a seperate trans cooler u can go around it, or if u have a manual car u wont have an issue or u can customised some hoses to go around and re route in

Pasticheny

Reaction score
I'll pick it up this weekend. Make it easier for u? Cheers

jzt4kikz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sold pending payment over the weekend - if anything changes i will update post of sale completion or the buyer backing out of the deal