Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Eurovox Wiring Chart

zam

Reaction score
There's a few variations between vn/p to the vr/s like constant power feed changing from a orange white to orange violet and the power ant wire being yellow/red and having 12v on it for as long as the the radio is turned on.

L

livenletspool

where is the attatchment
i always get confused has it been removed or what?

dellarb

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SII CV8 Monaro
Backing up livenletspool's comment. I dont see any attachment at all. What's going on?

V

voyager

Help...

Hey,

The wiring diagram still doesnt work, I know its been a while, but does someone still have it, or the diagram for a eurovox for a VP?

Thanks guys

B

blue_monkey

works fine

i just got it also and it worked fine. i would also like to congratulate you on an excellent site. this is the only place i found a wiring sheet after searching for 3 days over the net for one as i just got a new head unit for my vn.

cheers

Spanner

Reaction score
WinRAR

Hey guys,

The reason why it does not work for some of you is probably dont have the program which can extract the file.

Try downloading of the net a program called winRAR which can extract the files for the Eurovox wiring diagram.

This should work ;)

V

VTLUVA

what is the site yoou found this because i have stuffed up evertime i open the attachment it opens in ms works or could you email it direct to me at [email protected].... thanks