Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] VT berlina/calais grill

xrsist

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT exec
for sale vt grill perfect condition

xfdp9y.jpg

$50 posted anywhere in vic, maybe a bit more for interstate
located in western suburbs melbourne

PM me for more info

dipdip

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vt series 2 S pack
hey mate
is that jsut the chrome around the out side with the black in the middle or is the whole lot chrome??
$40?

xrsist

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT exec
hey mate
is that jsut the chrome around the out side with the black in the middle or is the whole lot chrome??
$40?

chrome/silver outside black in the middle
$40 if you come pick them up, $50 posted

xrsist

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT exec
$50 posted anywhere

ruggj

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Exec 01
I thought VX had the grills made into the bumper, as opposed to VTs which had them separate?

nah you can take them off, at least i can say this for exec/acclaim. not sure about the berlina and calais ones for VX but they look like they can come off anyway.

But by the looks of it, the grills are the same as the whole VT range, so i think they should fit.

Are these sold yet by the way xrsist? I think i might buy them just to see how they would look on my car :D let me know how you wanna organise this

xrsist

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT exec
nah you can take them off, at least i can say this for exec/acclaim. not sure about the berlina and calais ones for VX but they look like they can come off anyway.

But by the looks of it, the grills are the same as the whole VT range, so i think they should fit.

Are these sold yet by the way xrsist? I think i might buy them just to see how they would look on my car :D let me know how you wanna organise this

still for sale

PM sent mate