Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

members list?

tezron

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive wagon
can anyone please explain why my name does not appear in the members list (at least I can't see it) even though I am a registered member. regards Tezron (Terry)

shaggerz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY2 SV8 A4
I would like to see the the members list sorted by most recent activity, so we can tell who the inactive users are, etc.

Anyone else think this is a good idea?

R

rattattack1313

tezron said:
can anyone please explain why my name does not appear in the members list (at least I can't see it) even though I am a registered member. regards Tezron (Terry)
Probably because you have to have 10 posts up to be a full member, mate....... :thumbsup:

tezron

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive wagon
thanks "rat" tahat explains it wasn't able to find that info anywhere, even tried using contact us and got no reply. I've been around the fringes for monthe checking out the site find it very good. Will have to get on with adding a few posts. Thanks again. Terry (tezron)

R

rattattack1313

No worries..always glad to help out............. :thumbsup:

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
I disabled searching / sorting the members list when mass PM's starting to go out about another Commodore forum.

Inactive members are going to be culled again part way through January and will become what I expect a fairly regular thing as there's no point keeping dead wood.