Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Nfl

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
Just for a bit of variety, i thought id post up this thread for discussion on my favourite sport, feel free to post what team for follow and any thoughts on the game.

I for one am a massive Patriots fan, followed them since the early 00's.... anxiously following the resigning of Wes Welker as he is one of my favourite players

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Welker is a great player.

Unfortunately I don't get to watch as much NFL as I would like and I don't follow one team in particular but I love the game. I have been watching it on and off for probably 30 yrs.

Very few sports (if any) have such brutality combined with the strategy of the play structures. I am still fascinated by the sheer size and athletisism of the NFL players. Having played here in WA for 12 yrs and coached for 2, it gives you an insight into what they achieve.

Check the draft combine results NFL Events: Combine Top Performers some pretty awesome stuff there.

Aussie Jesse Williams should get drafted this year. Will be good to see an Aussie in the NFL who is not an ex AFL player and playing in a position other than punter.

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
Couple of big trades overnight, such a good free agency

Mike Wallace to the Dolphins

Pat Chung to the Eagles

Percy Harvin to the Seahawks

Few other big moves that I cant remember. All eyes for me will be on where Greg Jennings and Wes Welker end up, will the Patriots released Welker to the Broncos and pull Danny Amendola from the Rams, and what the hell are the Bills going to do now after releasing Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
Not going to claim I have a huge following of NFL, but I enjoy watching games when they are on One HD, and I have a pretty good understanding of how the game works. Also like watching the superbowl if not at work!

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
best spectator sport in the world... i would have taken a day off if my beloved patriots made the superbowl... but they didnt, so i didnt care haha.

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
And it's official, Welker to the broncos on a 2 year contract.

Trying my hardest not to cry at my desk

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
Saw a sensational game one night in Charlotte NC........Atlanta Falcons versus Carolina Panthers........the Panthers won and probably just as well.........very spectacular stuff is NFL.

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
I used to play it a while back and got interested in watching it.

Vikings fan. Best chokers in the world!

How good is Adrian Peterson though. Was a big Brett Favre fan back in the day.

Gouldinator1

Strip Sack, Miller!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Sv6
Big NFL fan and long time follower of the Broncos. Still playing and have for a long time. Got a chance to play against Jesse Williams when he was younger too.

Also I am loving the Welker signing.