Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Paint & panel recommendation, northern Sydney

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
To fuel the tribalism ... it was an XR8 driver who drove into the side of our previously-pristine VF ... neither my better-half nor I have bought a new car before, so it's kinda annoying that the car is going to be multiple mismatched colours the rest of it's life. :(

But anyhoo - we're in the Ryde area of Sydney, and I've been told that the mob recommended by Shannons are a big company owned by the parent-company, Suncorp, and are hence rubbish. So I'm looking for recommendations. I'd take it to the guy who did my project-car, but he ain't there no more ...

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Update - asked around a few forums, someone on Performance Forums recommended a place called Chatswood Prestige.

Looking at what they'd done & some of the colours/micas they were dealing with, I feel a lot more confident that the Regal Peacock will remain regal ...

It's tentatively booked-in 29th August, pending Shannon's approval, and should take 2 working weeks; so I'll report back mid September. :)

wetwork65

A wet business
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Wagon & VF SV6 Wagon
Update - asked around a few forums, someone on Performance Forums recommended a place called Chatswood Prestige.
It's tentatively booked-in 29th August, pending Shannon's approval, and should take 2 working weeks; so I'll report back mid September. :)

Hi Forg - how did they go? I am in Northern Sydney too so looking for a recommendation for my VF SSV as well.

thanks