Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wanted A Cheap Diagnostics Cable And Software 4 Vn

vl rb30

vn v6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ STATO 5 LITRE
Im After A Second Hand On Or New At A Cheap Price Send Me A Email If U Have One 4 Sale Cheers

GTS1963

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy5.7 M6
Im After A Second Hand On Or New At A Cheap Price Send Me A Email If U Have One 4 Sale Cheers

Hi

I know a guy who has brand new OTC Monitor 4000 they come complete with alot of other cars they can do . the software covers , Holdens , Fords , mazdas , toyotas is the 4 in one cartrigue and the 11 in one does another 11 differant manufactures.

The kit also has the software and hardware that will diagnose VN , VP and i think VR

when the kits was released here in australia they were selling between $3750 to $4500 depending which version and upgrade one was buying.

His asking $550 for them now outright.

Not a bad unit if you ask me i have one also. beats using a multi meter anyday , u get live serial data out of the VN diuagnostic connecter ( ADL )

If interested let me know , he has a several kits still left.

cheers

Blue-Chip

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Commodore
Hi

I know a guy who has brand new OTC Monitor 4000 they come complete with alot of other cars they can do . the software covers , Holdens , Fords , mazdas , toyotas is the 4 in one cartrigue and the 11 in one does another 11 differant manufactures.

The kit also has the software and hardware that will diagnose VN , VP and i think VR

when the kits was released here in australia they were selling between $3750 to $4500 depending which version and upgrade one was buying.

His asking $550 for them now outright.

Not a bad unit if you ask me i have one also. beats using a multi meter anyday , u get live serial data out of the VN diuagnostic connecter ( ADL )

If interested let me know , he has a several kits still left.

cheers

I have the the same OTC monitor for in it's case with all the adaptors to do
Holden , Ford, Mazda, Toyota, Nissan and many other models for $400.00
PM me if interested.

Cheers.

GTS1963

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy5.7 M6

Hi

just curious how did ugo with your scan tool

cheers

GTS1963

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy5.7 M6
I have the the same OTC monitor for in it's case with all the adaptors to do
Holden , Ford, Mazda, Toyota, Nissan and many other models for $400.00
PM me if interested.

Cheers.

Does yours have OBD2 cable and updated hand held monitor and software for OBD2 compliance ????

there are many version of the OTC4000 from the very early stages in its life right up to the lates model been sold in Australia

Which version is yours ?????

cheers

Last edited: