Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

$1500 for Monroe GT and King Springs

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Got to be really careful with spring compressors.....If they aren't on the spring properly, the damage to a persons body parts isn't pleasent

dimetime

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve calais 6lt
i did front springs and rear springs with gt shocks for $700 all up in melbourne

Foggsy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SS Sedan M6
Can I ask why you wouldn't go there again? Bad experience? Well Sydney Suspension quotes me $1850 for monte gt and springs. Quotes getting more expensive.

Might see how much Peddera Hornsby want for just springs then. Another Peddera want $850 just for springs fitted and alignment

Well trying to charge you that price for a Monroe kit that can be had on ebay for 700 bucks is one point. They charged me labour on warranty work plus they stuffed up the adjustment on the shocks twice. A mate of mine had some strut tops done there and when they collapsed in a week they tried to blame it on him. Just avoid them - their into maximising profit at your expense and their just not that good.