Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

200+ rwkw on a VE SV6

bloodyricho

Bloody Richo
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr V6 Equipe (hare) and VE SV6 (tortise)
VE SV6 sux dick have a VR worked V6 eats the SV6 gave it to the missus 4 a daily driver. and p.s. ain't had a car with a sh#ter veiw since i sold an A9X with a duck tail and cage. Turn off the idiot proofing and it is as sh#t as

SV6SidiUTE

Vroom?
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 SV6 Sidi Ute
VE SV6 sux dick have a VR worked V6 eats the SV6 gave it to the missus 4 a daily driver. and p.s. ain't had a car with a sh#ter veiw since i sold an A9X with a duck tail and cage. Turn off the idiot proofing and it is as sh#t as

LOL, you're a tool. "worked" vr.. wow.. i can find you a "worked" datsun that will **** all over your VR..... it's a bit of a stupid comparison isn't it. Oh and also i can tell you that lead will sink faster than plastic... where's the logic in comparing the two?

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
Sounds to me like you've convinced yourself as to why you bought an SV6. That's all that matters.

Not having a dig at V8's, I fkn love em, and will eventually get one when I'm abit older... I made the choice to get a V6 > V8 when I bought the car (had an exemption so could drive both) but the 6 had enough power considering my age, income and driving skills!! As I said, not bagging 8's, but nothing wrong with a 6. At least it's a Holden and not some import haha.

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ

^^^ Proof that eating lead paint as a child will have a dramatic effect on one's mental state as they grow older....... No offence though......

brokenikon

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Maloo: 2008 VE SV6: 2004 VY II R8 Maloo
^^^ Proof that eating lead paint as a child will have a dramatic effect on one's mental state as they grow older....... No offence though......
+1 . Lmao, love it.

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
Anyone with a SV6 think it's worth getting my cats changed to 100cpsi? Stock they are 400cpsi. I have already fitted coated extractors, will it be louder? I'm thinking itd be pretty pointless as I can't imagine picking up more than 3 rwkw for $400 or so

Maccas90

We're only young once.
Reaction score
Members Ride
E3 Clubsport R8
If anyone has read this whole thread, i started it. I was planning on working my 08 SV6. In the end i decided to upgrade to the V8 with the extra couple of thousand instead.

Best decision i ever made. It is amazing. Uses 1-2L of extras fuel per 100km. Cost me an extra $80 on my annual insurance.

I don't know what else to say lol. Not bagging out V6's though as everyone has their reasons to own them, i had mine as i was on my P's.

I would strongly recommend buying a V8 instead of buying a V6 and performance modding it. If u have a choice that is.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
I would strongly recommend buying a V8 instead of buying a V6 and performance modding it. If u have a choice that is.

As would anyone with any level of common sense... Without going FI on a 6, there just is no point wasting money on "performance" mods.

KARTAL

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 Commodore VE SV6
like i said... sv6 is an awsome car.. especially on p plates ( i love mine .. lol) but if you want a fast car.. be patient until your off p plates and go 6L :) .. and you all no what its like having a nice car, cant seem to stop yourself from spending $$$ on it...

Jarp

Surely You Jest
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV A6 W375
Ahh I've got no choice at the moment...spent on the SIDI and the wife not about to trade on a an 8 right now so mod the six I will. I reckon the diff change will be sweet and will tide me over for a couple more years until the SIDI 8 is released :)