Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

200Wrms into 60-80Wrms speakers..

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais, BMW 135 m sport
OK yeh - part of a winners set up in comparison to other brands for that frequency etc - they have won awards I know that much, but I will stand corrected if need be on literally "winning" being too general I guess.. eitherways Response Kevlar's blow most brands out of the park considering the price & output..

Can't make award claims on here without proof to back it up. Or flame suit on.

Z3RO

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8
Here its SCA (supercheap auto) or american HIFI would be the worst I imagine.

Just like everything in life you get what you pay for. $80 speakers are $80 at the end of the day.

Admiral_Awesome

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive Series II
Wow, fall asleep and find a million posts when I wake up! Cheers for all your input guys. More than anything I'm just after something that sounds clear and works well and lasts, so I think I'll have a look into the Jaycar stuff. Thanks again :)

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
Wow, fall asleep and find a million posts when I wake up! Cheers for all your input guys. More than anything I'm just after something that sounds clear and works well and lasts, so I think I'll have a look into the Jaycar stuff. Thanks again :)

Yeh I might look into them too, I think in need a new amp for my speakers.

DJ_Cosmic_Fire

smarter not harder
Reaction score
Website
www.house-mixes.com
Members Ride
VP S-Pack Oct '91 - VT SrsII Wagon
Glad I could help you guys, yes I thought about being set on fire by the purists & it was a good thing I had an anti combustion suit on before jumping into the fire! proof is out there, just helping the man out with a descent system .. not a Db Drag racing super system & as for coaxial speakers in front doors you are probably right AmmoJammo - LOL

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
He's not "probably" right, SPL (sound pressure level) isn't created by using small diamater speakers. The only reason they install a set of speakers is so they can still hear the rest of the fq's, i.e hear the music. It's why you won't see many people spending much in that department.

OP the Jaycar response range of amps are good, better than anything else your going to get at that price range. If you can refund your current amp i'd highly reccomend doing so.

Admiral_Awesome

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive Series II
OP the Jaycar response range of amps are good, better than anything else your going to get at that price range. If you can refund your current amp i'd highly reccomend doing so.

Didn't end up buying the Boss amp so no dramas there. When I get some spare time I'll be heading into the Jaycar store!