Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Revhigh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF Maloo
holdenvzvevfv6v8stea.jpg

The updated Stealth 3.0 Performance Controller unit is now available. Give your vehicle the throttle response it deserves.
Revhigh
stealth

Suits the full range of Holden's from VZ onwards, LS1 VZ unit is now being tested. VZ V6 Alloytec, VE VF V6 & V8 are good to go.

Suits many other vehicles including:
Holden Colorado, Cruze, Captiva, Adventra, Rodeo
Nissan Navara ,d22, d40, np300, 350z, 370z,
Ford Ranger, Mustang,
Mitsubishi Triton, Lancer
Great Wall
Audi
Lexus
Toyota 86, Camry, Aurion, Prado, Landrcuiser,
Mazda BT-50
Chevrolet Camaro, Cruze, Silverado, SS
Mercedes Benz
Hyundai Veloster
Pontiac G8
& many more!
Revhigh

Last edited:

Revhigh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF Maloo

VE-V

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore VE-V 2006
Great product guys. Bit tricky trying to access the plugs on the VE commodore throttle\pedal however, I managed to remove the panel behind the steering column I then unbolted the accelerator pedal to let it drop down. Once that was done i could get to the plugs and it was smooth sailing from then on:) Very happy with the response of my vehicle now! Thanks.
One question? Should the OBD2 connector remain plugged in at all times? Even when the car is not in use?

Snoop

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY14 VF
Great product guys. Bit tricky trying to access the plugs on the VE commodore throttle\pedal however, I managed to remove the panel behind the steering column I then unbolted the accelerator pedal to let it drop down. Once that was done i could get to the plugs and it was smooth sailing from then on:) Very happy with the response of my vehicle now! Thanks.
One question? Should the OBD2 connector remain plugged in at all times? Even when the car is not in use?

Yeah, leave it plugged in. The only reason it's plugged into the OBD is to access 12v power.
OBD port, like the rest of the car, switches off after about 30 seconds once you exit it.