Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

4WDing

Growler71

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Berlina
Went for a trip up through the High Country on the weekend. Just around the Jamieson area and through to Woods Point.

Didnt get many pics of my car though. One of the boys brought his twin locked, 351c GQ along. Made Brewery Track look easy. The 3 cars that tried it previous to him all got about 1/3 of the way and then had to winch the rest.

and on the way back down

Very very soopa cool mate well done! Is that an auto?

Last edited by a moderator:

Growler71

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Berlina
Heres a coupla vids, theyre photo bucket so click on the image to play

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Another video from the weekend. Track was fairly rocky, was a bit of a challenge for the more standard cars, like the Navara (he only has 31's and spacers)

Last edited by a moderator:

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Sabby, that Navara looked like it did it well, very gingerly and was a challenge for it, but it did well to get down considering the terrain :D

SV6 Matt

The Recov Cruiser
Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Toyota 105 series Landcruiser
Found this pic on one of the forums and thought it was worth sharing

IMG_0353_zpsb219786a.jpg
Look at that hundred :) If that was me, id of shat it and hammered it at that point haha

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Look at that hundred :) If that was me, id of shat it and hammered it at that point haha

If I remember, the story that goes along with it is that the bloke went through, lifted the rear and another bloke radioed and said "Hey, that would make an awesome picture, can you back up again?" So he backed up and the steering wheel turned slightly down right to produce the result you see.

SV6 Matt

The Recov Cruiser
Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Toyota 105 series Landcruiser
If I remember, the story that goes along with it is that the bloke went through, lifted the rear and another bloke radioed and said "Hey, that would make an awesome picture, can you back up again?" So he backed up and the steering wheel turned slightly down right to produce the result you see.

Ah, well thats pretty lucky getting it on such an angle on purpose, i dont think id be comfortable sticking my cars arse up like that.