Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

4WDing

matto9018

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais S2
08 Patrol:
33s, 3" Lift, Allied Polished 16x8 -20, Barwork, 18PSI boost, list goes on.

Attachments

• DSC_0078 - Copy (2).jpg
    DSC_0078 - Copy (2).jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 413
  • DSC_0079 - Copy (2) - Copy.jpg
    DSC_0079 - Copy (2) - Copy.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 302
  • DSC_0081 - Copy (2) - Copy.jpg
    DSC_0081 - Copy (2) - Copy.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 398
  • DSC_0085 - Copy (2).jpg
    DSC_0085 - Copy (2).jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 326

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Newly formed group: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wellington-Region-4wd-Care-Group/176042309234926

We are all about the sustainability of 4WDing for the future. We are sick of the idiots ruining it for the rest of us so we have formed this group to try and project a better image of 4WDing. We are members of Track Care WA, one of the peak off road bodies in WA and have their full support and back up. Together with a few like minded groups and 4WD clubs over here, we hope to change the perception of 4WDer's and maybe motivate more people to look after the bush a bit more.

We went out on the weekend and it is disheartening to see the amount of rubbish dumped on the ground at the air up/down spot of a very popular 4WD spot. Heading out, once you get into town, you actually drive straight past two rubbish bins.

The bush is out there for all to enjoy, the last thing we want is for the only way to see it is on an "eco tour". All you guys and gals that enjoy 4WDing, we hope you can take out what you bring in and encourage others to do the same. We want to enjoy out time on the tracks, not make every trip a rubbish run or clean up day.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
It's pretty disgusting the way some 'enthusiasts' treat our bush. The way I see it, you leave it the way you found it. And if you happen to see some rubbish around your area that isn't yours, take it anyway.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Exactly what we do.

SV6 Matt

The Recov Cruiser
Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Toyota 105 series Landcruiser
Where I'm from, illegal dumping in the local bush is a major problem. The first few hundred metres of each track is littered with enough rubbish and junk to fill a dump truck, easily. The local 4x4 group im in do 2 clean up days / year, which looks good for a week or so when we get rid of alot of rubbish of a few tracks, but then it seems people just see that and decide to dump eve more. Its rarely 4x4 people either, as the rubbish is on all the flats, and stops where the hills/puddles/4x4 only tracks start.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
It's pretty disgusting the way some 'enthusiasts' treat our bush. The way I see it, you leave it the way you found it. And if you happen to see some rubbish around your area that isn't yours, take it anyway.

The sad part is, it's not only in the bush that this type of issue has become a problem. I see it in all walks of life.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
The sad part is, it's not only in the bush that this type of issue has become a problem. I see it in all walks of life.

That's so true. We are focussing on keeping the bush clean though because the council is hardly going to close off a bitumen road or a park.

*uwishn*

Holden special vehicles
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl walkinshaw(replica)nissan navara d40 st-x turbo
has anyone here managed to fully submerge a 25k 4WD? well i did lol....
back to another commodore i think haha

*uwishn*

Holden special vehicles
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl walkinshaw(replica)nissan navara d40 st-x turbo
am still looking at a cheap 4WD just for the bush, whats peoples thoughts on the short wheel bash Toyota land cruiser bundera?

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
has anyone here managed to fully submerge a 25k 4WD? well i did lol....
back to another commodore i think haha

Wrote off now?