Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

6.35 insulator for l67, does anyone know about spacers needed etc

VTL67Calais

Vtl67 calais
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT L67 Calais blue
Hi im ordering a inlet gasket, 82c thermo and some other things, does any one know if the $95 insulator 6.35 needs these extra parts and if so how much and where to order?

I ask as it says on site

What's Included?
Our 6.35mm thick manifold insulator, providing users with installation flexibility. Whether it be on a water to air or air to air intercooler system, or no intercooling, it's compatible with all. We also have available all the "accessories that you may need for your installation, from injector rail extenders, gaskets etc".

so my question is are they included and why would they not be in a package when you need them?

https://www.maceengineering.com.au/...619413/?ObjectPath=/Shops/mace/Products/MI615

Hope someone can help so i can put my orders in cheers.:rofl2:

VTL67Calais

Vtl67 calais
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT L67 Calais blue
Hi im ordering a inlet gasket, 82c thermo and some other things, does any one know if the $95 insulator 6.35 needs these extra parts and if so how much and where to order?

I ask as it says on site

What's Included?
Our 6.35mm thick manifold insulator, providing users with installation flexibility. Whether it be on a water to air or air to air intercooler system, or no intercooling, it's compatible with all. We also have available all the "accessories that you may need for your installation, from injector rail extenders, gaskets etc".

so my question is are they included and why would they not be in a package when you need them?

https://www.maceengineering.com.au/...619413/?ObjectPath=/Shops/mace/Products/MI615

Hope someone can help so i can put my orders in cheers.:rofl2:

please can someone help?

EYY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
I think they're on their Christmas/new years break (their ebay store says that they're away). Try and contact mace directly via their website - but you might not get a reply for a little while.

VTL67Calais

Vtl67 calais
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT L67 Calais blue
Thanks for the reply just hoping someone else may have tried one and also interested in the results they got too, cheers

I have to do my in inlet gasket before the 14th and thought while I've pulled it apart ill add in these parts, so on a time line, can't find any where else but mace to get a metal inlet gasket either. Have a a good one!

MACE

Reaction score
"im ordering a inlet gasket, 82c thermo and some other things, does any one know if the $95 insulator 6.35 needs these extra parts and if so how much and where to order?"
Ideally, you'd want to seal the insulator with a supercharger gasket either side and a bit of gasket maker. If you're on a budget then you can just use gasket maker above and below the insulator. We can supply you with all these components for an additional cost.

Kind regards
Damian