Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

A little annoyed with Repco

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
Point taken

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
See im pretty much the opposite, i despise supercheap auto. They are hopeless. I finally went to the local Repco the other day and there was a girl behind the desk, nothing against wemon i love girls, but i was expecting to have to spell everything out for her.

I was pleasantly surprised. After comming from Supercheap 5 minutes ago looking for exhuast rubbers and them not having any on the shelf, and the bloke behind the counter fumbling around with his nail polish or what have you, the girl at repco was very helpful.

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
See im pretty much the opposite, i despise supercheap auto. They are hopeless. I finally went to the local Repco the other day and there was a girl behind the desk, nothing against wemon i love girls, but i was expecting to have to spell everything out for her.

I was pleasantly surprised. After comming from Supercheap 5 minutes ago looking for exhuast rubbers and them not having any on the shelf, and the bloke behind the counter fumbling around with his nail polish or what have you, the girl at repco was very helpful.

ive noticed the same thing at my local supercheap. the girl was very helpful to me while the guys there seemed like dropkicks that didnt know a thing about cars or customer service

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Yeah i found that out at Knox City supercheap, the guys there are useless but theres sometimes a girl in there who actually knows a thing or two. Ive stopped going to Knox City supercheap... Because its in Knox City, I travel a little further and go to Stud Park, but they are ****en useless. Theres an guy there who i kid you not is waiting for his sex change. While i was asking him "Do you have any exhuast rubbers left?" he giggled and said "Rubbers" then looked at his nails.

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
i got a new sub from supercheap (kenwood) and 2 door's down at autobarn they had the same one at nearly double the price (i looked there first) walked back into autobarn with the sub to buy a box and they asked to see my docket thinking i walked out with it earlier and they started swearing when they saw the price from supercheap but they had ported boxes desighned for this particular sub lol they werent happy

I won't even start with autobarn..... last time i went in there was about 1 1/2 years ago, looking for strut bearings, and the guy ended up yellin at me because he swore that the units from a VP they had in stock wouldn't fit my VR, so i went to pedders, found the part, bought 2 and took teh receipt showing part number and usage back to the autobarn spares guy, called him a useless old #### and haven't been back

jas98

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore V6 S2 and a BA XR6T
I won't even start with autobarn..... last time i went in there was about 1 1/2 years ago, looking for strut bearings, and the guy ended up yellin at me because he swore that the units from a VP they had in stock wouldn't fit my VR, so i went to pedders, found the part, bought 2 and took teh receipt showing part number and usage back to the autobarn spares guy, called him a useless old #### and haven't been back

well vn-vp have the same srut top bearings (and maybe earlier ones aswell) however vr and vs run a totally dirrent shaped/desihned strut top bearing so the guy was right...........but not right about yelling at u though

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
Yeah i found that out at Knox City supercheap, the guys there are useless but theres sometimes a girl in there who actually knows a thing or two. Ive stopped going to Knox City supercheap... Because its in Knox City, I travel a little further and go to Stud Park, but they are ****en useless. Theres an guy there who i kid you not is waiting for his sex change. While i was asking him "Do you have any exhuast rubbers left?" he giggled and said "Rubbers" then looked at his nails.

if i came across a wanker like that in an auto shop, id be speaking to the manager

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Yeah ive seen im in there twice now, im guessing hes just Christmas Casual or something, but yeah at that stage i thought yeah theyve got none of the shelf, this guy is a twat, im not going to be in and out of here like i had hoped. So i went elsewhere, got great service at Repco Nunawading (the girl at the counter was also very pleasing on the eye) and ill be going there from now on.

jas98

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore V6 S2 and a BA XR6T

haha u should have asked him for a quickie lol jks:p

but yeh some places r usless however my local repco....supercheap r good...auto barn however has alot of d!cks working there lol