Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Afl

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Saints. Useless bastards.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
I tipped your useless asses too >.<

Everyone did.

....it's awful quiet around here?, I wonder where the lippy richmond supporters are?, probably down at bunnings buying some strong rope and a rickety stool.

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
I've had a shocking tipping week so far.

On my way to the Hawks game now. Late change, Birchall out, Cheney in, Duryea sub.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
I've had a shocking tipping week so far.

On my way to the Hawks game now. Late change, Birchall out, Cheney in, Duryea sub.

Yeah I saw that, good for the rest of us, but you''ve dropped about 4 this week.....your having the kind of week I had in round 1.

Jonnii

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z-Series Ute
Everyone did.

....it's awful quiet around here?, I wonder where the lippy richmond supporters are?, probably down at bunnings buying some strong rope and a rickety stool.

Richmond supporter here. Was at the game last night was so horrible to watch, essendon were so good at strangling richmonds ball use forcing turnovers. couldnt get out of defence at all

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
Richmond supporter here. Was at the game last night was so horrible to watch, essendon were so good at strangling richmonds ball use forcing turnovers. couldnt get out of defence at all

Yeah they were no good, my mocking was more directed to monkeys and VS 5.0's smack talking earlier.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
Keeping an eye on the live scores for the hawks v suns game, personally I think it's exciting that the suns are always improving, I look forward to a year or two from now when they start to make finals.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Lol I can see why you're keeping an eye on the score. Hawks giving them a false sense of security?

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
Lol I can see why you're keeping an eye on the score. Hawks giving them a false sense of security?

Obviously they're not playing well, I think they'll probably wake up to themselves and just sneak away with a 30'ish point win in the end.