Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Aftermarket unit with series 1 fascia kit issues.

Dmak_23

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden commodore sv6 sportwagon series 1
Hey guys need some brains to pick at. Recently upgraded my 08 VE sportwagon SV6 with the series 1 aerpro installation kit (FP9350BK) and JVC (KW-150BT) 4 x 6.5 pioneer door speakers and 2 x xplod subwoofers running off 600wtt sound magus amplifier sound system self installed. not a professional but i do have a few years experience on aftermarket audio installations self taught.

So after installation everything works perfectly fine. So im heading to work only 20 min drive. Headunit works fine subs are pumping and everything. I get to work turn the car off stereo turns off as usual. I start the car back up and headunit turns on as normal 2mins in stereo cuts out. So i turn car off undo battery terminal for 10mins. Reconnect and stereo is back default settings. Iv pulled the stereo out a few time to check my wirings but everything seems to b in its proper place. So if anyone could give alil light on this situation would be great koz right now im bludi stumped.

Thanks
Dave

bloke04

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv ( sold) Vy wagon,.. sold, ve wagon
Hey guys need some brains to pick at. Recently upgraded my 08 VE sportwagon SV6 with the series 1 aerpro installation kit (FP9350BK) and JVC (KW-150BT) 4 x 6.5 pioneer door speakers and 2 x xplod subwoofers running off 600wtt sound magus amplifier sound system self installed. not a professional but i do have a few years experience on aftermarket audio installations self taught.

So after installation everything works perfectly fine. So im heading to work only 20 min drive. Headunit works fine subs are pumping and everything. I get to work turn the car off stereo turns off as usual. I start the car back up and headunit turns on as normal 2mins in stereo cuts out. So i turn car off undo battery terminal for 10mins. Reconnect and stereo is back default settings. Iv pulled the stereo out a few time to check my wirings but everything seems to b in its proper place. So if anyone could give alil light on this situation would be great koz right now im bludi stumped.

Thanks
Dave
Me too! 2010 ve wagon. Aero pro to kenwood . Reverse camera stopped activating.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Reset the Aerpro and see if that helps sometimes it takes a few resets over the period of a week or three. BTW turning the power off is now how to reset it.

Dmak_23

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden commodore sv6 sportwagon series 1
Reset the Aerpro and see if that helps sometimes it takes a few resets over the period of a week or three. BTW turning the power off is now how to reset it.
How do we reset aerpro?

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
IIRC you hold the two big knobs until it flashes and everything resets. It will also reset the factory clock.