Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

air compressor for car tires

kilo1517

Reaction score
Members Ride
56A
i am looking for air compressor for car tires . Should i looking for type ? electric air compressor or gas air compressor ? I am visited site airtoolresource.com to refer . but still not fully understood. Please help me . Thanks!

Mr Gop

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
If you are just wanting to pump up your tyres at home, a small direct drive compressor on about a 20 litre tank will be fine. These sell for around $150 on special at Supercheap. They will pump up tyres and blow out dust from air filters, blow up footballs etc. They will not run air tools such as impact wrenches, air drills or spray guns. They have about a 25-30% duty cycle which means they need a 3-4 minute rest for every minute you run them.

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
a supercheap special will work for what you want.
and although above has said it wont work for air tools, you can still get away with some things.
Personally ive used it for some spray painting small jobs such as some woodwork or engine covers and it holds up alright.

just make sure to get a good gauge that is preferably calibrated.

Hertz Donut

Reaction score
Members Ride
Beastmode VS Equipe
Um, isn't this a spambot guys? Vietnamese location, one and only post, link to website...

Regardless of that your posts are handy and should stay.