Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

undersuspicion

Now That's How We Roll!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy SV8 Series 2
i've got an ls1 engine cover you can pretty much have if you pay for postage mate (in WA) willing to post.

holdendude

ŞuρξЯŞ†★Ř
Reaction score
Members Ride
*AL4SHO* VR Commodore
i've got an ls1 engine cover you can pretty much have if you pay for postage mate (in WA) willing to post.

Depending what you want put on it, I 'might' be able to do it for you, I'm just up the road :)

undersuspicion

Now That's How We Roll!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy SV8 Series 2
don't want anything on it lol, got it sitting there if anyone wants it.

jeza101

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina

jeza101

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Here are another two projects i have worked on recently, a helmet and a small bin.

With the helmet, i was wanting to have a go at pinstriping, which i think came out alright. I again tried spraying clear with the spray gun, i am not that happy with it, but with some sanding/buffing it will hopefully come up a treat.

DSC01741.jpg

DSC01739.jpg

DSC01731.jpg

I like the final look of the bin, but it would look much better if i used a range of colours to create depth in the fire.

DSC01737.jpg

DSC01736.jpg

i dont suppose one of you too could do more of a step-by-step process next time you do one of these? im keen to see the whole thing come together.

I usually take some pics through the process, i might put some of them up, or post pics with the next project i start.

jeza101

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
My latest work is Heath Ledger as the Joker airbrushed on a skateboard deck (half size deck). When i was looking for ideas i was thinking a portrait would be far too hard, but once i started it was easier than i expected. For my first attempt at a portrait i am very happy with the end result.

I have also taken pics at different stages of the airbrushing so you can see it come together. I will post a link to the slideshow when it's finished uploading.

P1030132.jpg

What would people like to see as a next project? give me ideas that are complex, but need minimal masking/stencils

Killr6

tutut
Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR6T
holly **** man, that is so cool. pretty sure alot of forum members on here would pay money for engine/dash custom painted stuff. i would.