Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ALDL Diagnostic Cables - Engine Diagnostics - VR,VS,VT,VX,VY,VZ

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
USB ALDL Diagnostic Cable
ALDLCableCDPackage.jpg

Our ALDL cables can be purchased directly from our website:
Click HERE to Purchase ALDL Cable!

What do I use an ALDL cable for?
ALDL cables are used to read live engine data and fault codes to provide professional diagnostic capabilities. Our cables are suitable for use with Advanced Engine Diagnostics (AED), EFIlive v4, TunerPro v5 and all of our software.

Softwares by us include:
Advance Engine Diagnostics (AED)
AdvancedEngineDiagnostics_DashScreen640px.png

•Instrument Cluster Programmer (ICP)
SRS Diagnostic Tool (SDT)

Software by Envyous Customs is either currently for sale, or under early beta testing! Please click on the links for more information!

Which vehicles are supported for engine data diagnostics?
ALDLEngineSupportedVehicles.PNG

What comes in the ALDL Cable Package?
All ALDL Cables Packages come with:
•BRAND NEW USB ALDL Cable
Advanced Engine Diagnostics License Serial (Envyous Customs Exclusive!)
•Printed Quick Startup Guide
•Custom CD with all required installation files, software and detailed tutorials

Why purchase from Envyous Customs?
We are a 100% Australian company, All our cables are made here in Australia using only the best components to provide high quality, performance and durable diagnostic cables. All ALDL cables are thoroughly tested on multiple vehicles, computers and software's to ensure the cable is working 100% before dispatch.We strictly adhere to our testing procedures to ensure our customers receive only the best from us.

What else can I do with an ALDL cable?
Apart from using it with our software solutions for diagnostics and reprogramming (See this link for more info!)

This cable be used to tune Holden Commodores using an advanced free tuning software called Delco Flash Tool (See link for more details).
This tool allows you to read out your cars ecu bin,which can then be opened up in TunerPro to be edited and tuned. And finally it can be flashed back into the ecu!

Please note, only certain vehicles are supported. Please read the supported vehicles carefully on Delco Flash Tool homepage (See link for more details)..
This is a 3rd party software, developed by a bunch of extremely intelligent tuners and car enthusiasts. It is recommended to get your bin professionally tuned by such high quality individuals as TheOne.

What to do if you get a stuck or confused getting setup?
Customer service and quick support is something Envyous Customs prides itself on!
If you have any questions, problems or just want to know more about ALDL please send us an email! We will answer back as soon as possible and help where possible!
Please contact directly at: [email protected]

Checkout the diagnostic software in Action from our Youtube videos below!
Advanced Engine Diagnostics (Envyous Customs Exclusive!)
[YOUTUBE]fEUGkskPAuk[/YOUTUBE]

TunerPro demonstration and Setup
[YOUTUBE]BaaV9OVrve4[/YOUTUBE]

Efilive demonstration and Setup
[YOUTUBE]hMnWc6vN4Ik[/YOUTUBE]

SDT demonstration
[YOUTUBE]594V22RDQOI[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
Had a few common questions!

Firstly, the cables come these two softwares:
-TunerPro v5
-Efilive v4
Our other software can be purchased in a BUNDLE for savings, or separately for people with a cable already!

And secondly, A digital copy of everything on the CD is available for those with a CD drive or that would like a separate copy.

VR38

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E
Are you doing one for VN-VP?

VR38

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E
PM me if you need anything you may think I maybe able to help with.
Don't ask me anything about baud or bit rates lol.

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
PM me if you need anything you may think I maybe able to help with.
Don't ask me anything about baud or bit rates lol.

Will do :beer chug:

Dont worry, all my software is "plug-n-play", so you will not need to know anything apart from the vehicle you are connecting to and selecting the cable from the box as seen in the video.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Hey Jason I bought the cable and USB off you and I have no software. The free one on the site you referred to doesn't work, the key is invalid. I now have a useless ALDL cable that I can not use. Please tell me what to do. I need a licence key to use the above software and I didn't get one.

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
Hey Jason I bought the cable and USB off you and I have no software. The free one on the site you referred to doesn't work, the key is invalid. I now have a useless ALDL cable that I can not use. Please tell me what to do. I need a licence key to use the above software and I didn't get one.
Lucky I checked this forum today! I don't look at JC too often, so its not the best place to get support.

Please contact me either on 0406140726 or via email on [email protected]

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Json has gone out for the night. Does anyone know how to load Tunerpro. I have almost got there but can not load the VR specific software.