Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Alloytec Tune

Rileymax

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 Vz Commodore
Had a look at the mace recalibrated ECM tune, only thing is I can't really justify 10rwkw for $440, its cheaper than a dyno but for 10rwkw I can't really justify it. I have a full exhaust, pacemaker headers, hi flow cats, 2.25 xforce catback as well as a mace CAI and soon a manifold insulator, reckon I'll see more than just 10rwkw?

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
You may get more with those mods , Send Mace an email directly or check out their website.

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Remember its not all about the rwkw gain , you might get better fuel economy and better throttle response etc

MACE

Reaction score
Hi Rileymax,

Thank you for your enquiry:

"Had a look at the mace recalibrated ECM tune, only thing is I can't really justify 10rwkw for $440, its cheaper than a dyno but for 10rwkw I can't really justify it. I have a full exhaust, pacemaker headers, hi flow cats, 2.25 xforce catback as well as a mace CAI and soon a manifold insulator, reckon I'll see more than just 10rwkw?"
Power output will differ between each motor so it's hard to put an exact figure on it, but you'll be happy with the upgrade. In saying this though it totally depends on the current condition of your engine and the mods you have. If you're planning to do further mods then we would recommend to hold off and have the dyno tune once all the mods are installed.
--
If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards,
Jason