Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anime

Jezza

Now with LS1 power
Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman International
haha i remember seeing one piece on cheeze tv back as a kid and when a mate wanted to show me the anime i only remembered the english versions and how not so good it was but after seeing it in japanese with english subs its now my favourite anime and the latest episode is 459 and im also reading the manga for it and also Naruto, oh and both naruto and one piece start a bit childish but where they are both i wouldnt call it childish anymore (more so one piece)

D.Grayman may take a little bit to get into (well at least it did for me) but it is well worth it and its a shame the manga takes so long to do for it because they couldnt continue the anime because it had caught upto the manga

Last edited:

Kurtp

VR Buicks > You ;)
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Series 2 V6 Sedan
In order of recommendation:

One Piece
Naruto/Naruto Shippuuden
Bleach
Dragonball/Z/GT
Full Metal Alchemist
InuYasha
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Pokemon series

cant think of anything esle right now

haha i remember seeing one piece on cheeze tv back as a kid and when a mate wanted to show me the anime i only remembered the english versions and how not so good it was but after seeing it in japanese with english subs its not my favourite anime and the latest episode is 459 and im also reading the manga for it and also Naruto, oh and both naruto and one piece start a bit childish but where they are both i wouldnt call it childish anymore (more so one piece)

Yeah the One Piece subs are brilliant.

Deutscher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota MR2
Pokemon series

Haha, nice.
I thought the original Pokemon with the 150 pokemon was alright. Now with the Kazillion pokemon it's kinda lame, especially when they just make random shapes and call it a pokemon :p

Musta taken a very talented person to draw something like this. It's levitating it's head! and missing a leg!

Attachments

• PorygonZ.png
    PorygonZ.png
    86.1 KB · Views: 208

Deutscher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota MR2
Gotta love the japenese artists. Always make me laugh.

Bleach Girls

Attachments

• a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 4,401

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline

blacknight

Reaction score
Members Ride