Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Apple - iOS 7

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
Seriously, if dropping phones is the way you test if a phone is good/bad then well good luck to you. I suspect it's entirely luck of the draw how it lands and what is under it which determines the likelihood of it breaking or not.

In relation to my post way up above, I checked out the noteII the other day. Near certain my next phone will be a note 3 when it's released in a few months time unless they do something epic stupid. As for iPhone - doesn't seem to have changed in any way meaningful from my old iPhone 4 way back. Yes the screen is slightly taller but pffft - I'll take the realestate of the bigger phones over the (slightly) impracticality of storage for my needs every day.

It really amuses me how people like to Jump to conclusions. I was saying it in response to other people saying how crap the iPhone screens were and using it as proof that they really aren't as bad as what some people make them out to be.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
So what I have gathered from the last few posts is that if you throw your iPhone across the room and at hard objects its all good, but if you accidentaly drop it a couple of foot than nature throws you a big F U. Sound like my sort of luck.

EmKa

Cupcake
Reaction score
Members Ride
El Falcon Futura S (shhhhh)
I know someone who dropped their phone on a pile of washing and their screen it smashed :lol: