Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Audio System

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
brohawk said:
hey wes if u want pioneer go with it im gettin the same hu and ive got focal split up front n pioneer 6x9s for a bit of bass wen not using my subs. and a decent amp to run the subs, if i was u i would go focal splits i love them or if u want pioneer they make a killer set that have a silver cone and "twisted" looking cone they absoloutly thump ive put a few of them in i also like dls splits if ur budget is smaller.
mate DLS is the exact oppisite of a small budget! 3 way splits...... yellow cones....... if i had the energy to mount the 8 inch driver i wish i would have bought them!

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
not the ones i have installed not dls dnt make just one sort of split

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
sorry i didn't really understand much of that so.....
dls make component sets in excess of $1800. they have won quiet a few awards and have taken many first places in forgotthenamesoundquality competitions in europe.:thumbsup:

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
thay dnt just make split they charge $1800 for you can buy great splits for around $150 or so and i have bought 2 sets and they are killer speakers if u buy speakers u dnt have to go into the shop and say i want the brand new spl model speakers if you know the company your dealing with they will know what your looking for and give you what your looking for

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
brohawk said:
thay dnt just make split they charge $1800 for you can buy great splits for around $150 or so and i have bought 2 sets and they are killer speakers if u buy speakers u dnt have to go into the shop and say i want the brand new spl model speakers if you know the company your dealing with they will know what your looking for and give you what your looking for
brohawk, i am not trying to be impolite but i didn't understand a word of that. could you use smaller sentances and punctuate to seperate ideas. sorry mate.

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
im sorry ill put it in laymens terms. wen you buy stuff it doesent have to be this years model spl stuff..... if you know the company your dealing with and you talk to them they will be able to recoment different setups for you......... you dont have to buy all spl stuff unless you inted to run the car in spl comps.........

is that better

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
yes fantastic. i understand what is happening now. i never understood abrieviated speech or msg talk.
well since none of DLS's splits are for not spl i will disregard all the above. they are pure SQ. nothing more or less in respect to their upmarket stuff.
are you sure we are talking about the same gear? www.dls.se
i am not saying you need the best gear, its just that dls are VERY well respected in the SQ side of things.

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
yer there the same brand but these were just starndar splits as far as i can remember they wernt from this year. but the did thump. and i do agree you need decent stuff but you dont need to spend copius amounts of money, you can budget and have great quallity

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
for sure.
a good system is budgeted.
an amazing system knows no money constraints!

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
yer and if its a daily driven car why spend rediculously copius amounts on stuff that you cant run at potential beacuse you cant see or hear. so but moderate thing that are well priced and you will have a perfect system that doesent cost you the world and does what you want it to