Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

BEC's HBD VZ SV6

holdendude

ŞuρξЯŞ†★Ř
Reaction score
Members Ride
*AL4SHO* VR Commodore
haha let see how long it takes for this thread to turn into a social chat like before! haha, but the Zedikins looks hawt! followed the thread before, then gave up caus nothing interesting happend... =(

summerZ

SMRBGD
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX II S
hahaha it wont take long for it to happen... anyways, back to the ride, which is the only thing we should be talking about here.. soo, bec, u got urself an amazing sv6, niice n low.. i like those wheels, my mate has them on his wags.. but yeah they set ur car off nicely as they arnt massive eye grabbers.. just a sleek ride u got! :)

summerz

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L

Last edited:

SMURFTEC.

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VS S Commodore
great to see that its not for sale anymore, i dont think you could put a price on the time and effort you've put into this car to get it looking as mint as it does : ) soo whens you buying a raptor kit for it hehe (Y)

B

BXHD

Thanx for the comments guys :)

summerZ i think i wanna sell the rims :p i want black VE GTS 20s on it. lol... and i wanna sell the custom dragways its sitting on in the pic next to the rubbish bins ;) so if anyone wants em let me know :D

haha nahhh no charger.. i want a big bad V8 when im off my p's :) LS2 stroker *droools*

UPDATE: tonight will be getting the rest of the exhaust put on (currently dumped at the diff) and getting some new Pedders bushes put in that a mate bought me... are they expensive? im gonna kill him :p lol.

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
Arrrh she's back:p

Yeah do admit last ride thread had alot of unrelated car talk, lol.
Im slowly progressing with my calais roof trim conversion & recently got some rear KHRL-45HD king springs at a cheap price, prob install these further down the track.

Bec, have u thought about 3.08 or 3.46 diff gears?
Also i would recommend getting a 3 window dash cluster e.g. berlina, calais or lvl 4 statesman like ive got.

B

BXHD

Arrrh she's back:p

Yeah do admit last ride thread had alot of unrelated car talk, lol.
Im slowly progressing with my calais roof trim conversion & recently got some rear KHRL-45HD king springs at a cheap price, prob install these further down the track.

Bec, have u thought about 3.08 or 3.46 diff gears?
Also i would recommend getting a 3 window dash cluster e.g. berlina, calais or lvl 4 statesman like ive got.

ohhh have i ever thought about that.. and the hsv binnicles... the plans for the interior if i was keeping it long were/are:
everything the champagne colour painted white, with blue lights, phreddyed EVERYTHING!
white leather seats with blue stitching, dials on dash and binnicles probably white with blue lights.. or blue with blue lights. blue and white walls on black ve gts's . possible black over the white two tone with blue pin striping, brakes stripped of red paint and done in silver. :D

apparently this car was written off once for a bent strut.. and now that it is recorded as a write off i will have trouble selling it.. so i was thinking, since it has no resale, why not butcher it anyways :p .. maybe save up and put an LS2 in there.. or just keep it pretty much stock, and sell it for wat i can get. not sure wat to do yet.
was planning full senator conversion but that would cost almost the same as a real one and then obviously i want a real one lol.

summerZ

SMRBGD
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX II S
hahaha yeah fair enough bec.. mm yes black VE GTS 20's r f***ing amazing, would look sex on ur sv6 ;)

ls2 stroker? wow.. that will involve a lot of money and time, but would so be worth it! how long now til ur off ur p's?

sh*tter of a thing that it was recorded as a write off...

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
ohhh have i ever thought about that.. and the hsv binnicles... the plans for the interior if i was keeping it long were/are:
everything the champagne colour painted white, with blue lights, phreddyed EVERYTHING!
white leather seats with blue stitching, dials on dash and binnicles probably white with blue lights.. or blue with blue lights. blue and white walls on black ve gts's . possible black over the white two tone with blue pin striping, brakes stripped of red paint and done in silver. :D

apparently this car was written off once for a bent strut.. and now that it is recorded as a write off i will have trouble selling it.. so i was thinking, since it has no resale, why not butcher it anyways :p .. maybe save up and put an LS2 in there.. or just keep it pretty much stock, and sell it for wat i can get. not sure wat to do yet.
was planning full senator conversion but that would cost almost the same as a real one and then obviously i want a real one lol.

I cant think of anything that phreddy hasnt changed inside my car. If you go the HSV binnacles, you'll need to go the VY style as ur & my dash is exactly that. The VZ style is smaller, cause it suits the berlina, calais, HSV etc......

Thats a bummer about the car being a repairable write off, yeah just makes it that itty bit harder to sell.