Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Big Fancy Houses

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
I watch Matts channel here and there. His is all about better building, which is often more efficient to build anyway.

He featured this which is not his normal thing.
When you have a spare $88 million burning a hole in your pocket.

Of all that, the kitchen with bronzed glass doors. Class. There was a panelling system that just made sense. Frame the wall with the panel mounts which make squares. Sparky and plumber can fix off without fuss behind the frame. Then the panels go on with magnets. Want to change the wall, swap out the panels or make changes to wiring? The come away with no effort. That should be a thing in our pleb cottages. Sparky would be stoked.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
137.3M - AUD
148.4M - NZD

Nice try though ;)

Ah, but you have failed to consider which state in Aussieland......From what I read on here, Victorian prices will be more than that, to cover the costs associate with their premiers decisions of late.... :)

Can't comment on your homeland because nothing seems to hit here about their governing practices....:)

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
Brings back memories ot the Pyramid building society collapse. We're still paying that 1¢/litre levy I believe.

Last edited: