Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bin Ninja

When is it ok to ninja rubbish into your neighbours' bin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Ok - Enuff of your car **** this is important so listen up. Exactly what time is it acceptable to go ninjaring **** into your neighbors bins coz yours is full???

Also, a supplementary bit - what if your neighbor is a fat wog that is ready to knock you out the first time he catches you - what about his bin???

Last edited:

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
My bin missions are usually around mid night. If we have something big, wife is the driver and I am in the back. Reach a bin, lights low, I jump out, dump and dive back in the back.

Then we have "successful bin mission" sex. With the adrenalin and all I get a fair erection.

kingyinperth

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 2012 Heron SS Thunder Ute M6
LMAO!! you nuts jester and I kinda like that fact.

I voted midnight,but after dark can work too(we have a church across the road so that's fair game too,load that f**ker up bigtime sunday nights)

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
i do that **** as soon as their bin is out on the curb. favorite is when my wife wants to git rid of a bag of prawn husks....

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
I can't see the poll because Tapatalk but I usually put my bins out between 11-midnight so I usually do it then. There are a few single elderly people near me so their bins are never full.

Otherwise I will just take it to work and throw it in the big bin.

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
I have like 4 bins , so no need for bin nijna-ing

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
I have like 4 bins , so no need for bin nijna-ing

Good call - plan early and steal bins ahead of time.... I'll keep that in mind for next time master ;)

Ok - sooo I did a preliminary run down the end of the court. What did I find - 2 general waste bins and 3 green waste bins... WHO DA FUQ PUTS OUT GREEN WASTE WITHOUT GENERAL WASTE??? Fkn knew it.... It's a leftie area but ###.... that's just stupid.

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
We don't, we only have 3 people in the house. That being said we have a family of 4 on one side, family of 5 on the other, their bins are full/overflowing anyway.

We still have the very large wheelie bins in Orange, so we have heaps of room ;)

green waste without general waste, easy, single person who has just done a huge amount of yardwork ;)

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
We don't, we only have 3 people in the house. That being said we have a family of 4 on one side, family of 5 on the other, their bins are full/overflowing anyway.

We still have the very large wheelie bins in Orange, so we have heaps of room ;)

green waste without general waste, easy, single person who has just done a huge amount of yardwork ;)

Yeah well the faggot leftie councilors down here only give you a bin the size of a postage stamp. Try living with that when you have 2 kids under 3 and trying to do some home renno's. Bring yours down here coz I got some **** I need to get rid of

GothicKidd

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Exec
I once used my neighbours bin, next morning there was cops surrounding his house... who knew, he was a murderer... :hiding: hehehehe..

Prevous neighbours couldn't care less if we used there bins, they used ours so it worked out. (when we only had 1 bin)
We got 3 different bins now so don't really need to use the neighbours..